The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by incognito.j2
Alright then Eva.Gregoria:dry:

Just Eva is fine :cool:
Btw I'd appreciate if a mod could delete this convo because this is an actual serious thread :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
Just Eva is fine :cool:
Btw I'd appreciate if a mod could delete this convo because this is an actual serious thread :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Stop being so Picky:wink:.
I've just watched this story and it made me feel physically sick with the ironing board scene. How evil he is to do that to her. This film will traumertise me days. RIP Casey
Reply 143
Hellcat 12, Idiotic?!!, are you really using that word to describe this tradgic story of a YOUNG girl whom I may just like to add was a Young girl. All she did was fall in love with an evil, manipulative, violent man..All she wanted was a family and to be normal ..He didn't come with a warning sign on his head to tell her what he was. When you break someone down you cling onto anything you can to break the cycle ..she tried to walk away ..If anybody is being idiotic I'm afraid it's your comment
It's very interesting how most people are attacking the decisions of a dead woman rather than the murderer who used, manipulated and abused her during her rather short life.

Pathetic.
Back then social services wouldn’t have been involved unless they were beforehand. I think this story was told very well. Back then the police didn’t have the power to arrest someone unless they pressed charges. That’s why laws around domestic violence have been changed today.All that matters with this story is it is brutally honest, it shows what this poor woman went through before she died, and how hard it is for women to leave abusive relationships. It left me in floods of tears. Having experienced this exact same behaviour it really hit home and I thought they did a wonderful job telling this woman’s story. To know that her little girl has to grow up without her mum absolutely breaks my heart.
Completely agree
Abusers know how to control, they pick on a victims weak points
She did nothing wrong.

Latest

Trending

Trending