The Student Room Group

If you were good-looking enough to model, would you?

Scroll to see replies

Seems to stressful to me and also a bit self destructive. I dunno. I'd rather be more attractive and do something I deem more worthwhile and useful. Not sure whether this questions was directed towards guys as well, but I answered anyway. Would be the same response if I was a girl.
Reply 21
Yes, but only as a side job.
I'd probably do it as a side-job if I could, yeah. But it won't ever be long terms unless you become one of the proper supermodels like Kate Moss or Heidi Klum.
Original post by GeorgeBuxey94
You better start modeling now then!

Awwww :h: although it probably doesn't seem that way, I'm very camera shy. I'm okay photographing myself because I can delete it if it's awful :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vixen47
There's no way I'm putting half naked pictures of me online for the world to see.

PM's exist for a reason :sexface:

I'm only kidding. Saw an opportunity for a witty comment and took it.
Reply 25
Definitely, I imagine it would feel pretty good, especially if the ladies liked me! But like others, I wouldn't dream of doing it for a career and it would just be as a bit of fun and a bit of money on the side.
Personally I wouldn't. It sounds like a really laid back job to have but I'd personally hate to have it. I can't stand a lot of people looking at me (which would happen if I was a model) and being able to maintain the "model body" would be a challenge and a half for me hahah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Original post by iheartplums
Like face / clothes / underwear modelling?

I used to go to school with this girl who was always stand-out beautiful from a young age. She has photos on instagram of her modelling lingerie / swimwear etc. ( Just to add, the majority of her photos are not of her modelling, most of them are just everyday pics)

I always thought I could never do something like that but tbh, if I looked that good, I'd probably go for it (not as a career choice but maybe a bit of fun)

What's her @?
Original post by Changing Skies
Awwww :h: although it probably doesn't seem that way, I'm very camera shy. I'm okay photographing myself because I can delete it if it's awful :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You taking an awful photo of yourself?! Is that even possible?! ;P
Empty-headed occupation.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Definitely. But alongside another job to support myself completely.
I'd do it, but part time as I'd still want to study and pursuit a career in science even if I had the potential to model. I knew a girl who was going to study law but always had a modelling job lined up. So lucky!
Original post by GeorgeBuxey94
You taking an awful photo of yourself?! Is that even possible?! ;P

let me guess: you're from the "I'm wonderful and I'm single" thread. :smile:

id model if i were a piffy
Original post by dire wolf
let me guess: you're from the "I'm wonderful and I'm single" thread. :smile:

id model if i were a piffy

No, I'm not, I don't think I'm wonderful unfortunately :smile:
Yessss but only part time

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
I am, and i don't
I am and only if I was desperate for cash.
Reply 37
MUM won't let me :frown:
I've been offered a few places.
I do model, I wouldn't do it as an actual career unless I made it big, as it's unreliable, but it's fun to do on the side
I was scouted by Hollister (lol) a year ago, but I had absolutely no confidence in my looks then and didn't follow up.

I haven't been approached since :moon:

But I probably would now for the quick dosh.

Quick Reply

Latest