The Student Room Group

Placement List ???

Hi, I guess this is for the 2nd and 3rd year students. I would really like like to know what you take to your placements.

Thank you :-)
Original post by asksarahg
Hi, I guess this is for the 2nd and 3rd year students. I would really like like to know what you take to your placements.

Thank you :-)

I'm registered, but I'll tell you what I take to work with me. A black biro, a red biro, a pen torch, a pair of scissors and an artery clip. I have a fob watch somewhere in my locker too.

It's wise as a student to take a little notebook in with you to scribble down anything you don't understand or want to read up on later.
Reply 2
Original post by moonkatt
I'm registered, but I'll tell you what I take to work with me. A black biro, a red biro, a pen torch, a pair of scissors and an artery clip. I have a fob watch somewhere in my locker too.

It's wise as a student to take a little notebook in with you to scribble down anything you don't understand or want to read up on later.

Thank you so much :smile:
Original post by asksarahg
Thank you so much :smile:

You probably don't need an artery clip, I use it for disconnecting IV lines form 3 way taps that are done too tight. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest