The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

american football

Is anybody interested in playing American Football at Westminster next year? Or just be involved with the team? watching NFL and partying?
Reply 1
but of course!
Freshers week
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Yes
I'm totally down, moving from the US to London next week and would be awesome to catch some NFL games with others
Reply 4
Original post by Dschroeder24
I'm totally down, moving from the US to London next week and would be awesome to catch some NFL games with others

Im moving in like 2 weeks! Where abouts are you moving from?! So glad people actually replied to this though, i seriously don't want to have to watch games by myself!
Original post by smcclin2
Im moving in like 2 weeks! Where abouts are you moving from?! So glad people actually replied to this though, i seriously don't want to have to watch games by myself!

Totally know how you feel! Going to be odd watching them live and it's going to be super late in the night. I'm moving from Boise Idaho. Are you going to be living on campus or getting your own flat?
Reply 6
Original post by Dschroeder24
Totally know how you feel! Going to be odd watching them live and it's going to be super late in the night. I'm moving from Boise Idaho. Are you going to be living on campus or getting your own flat?

Well good thing is, most of my games start at 1PM EST, so it won't be that bad. Monday night games are gonna suck! Im not living on campus, no. Been there, done that, so I'm living in a flat complex thing off campus! what about you?
Add me on Facebook grant dean lawless! We are watching nfl at a bar tonight!
Reply 8
Hey! This is on a completely unrelated note, but I've been combing through the student room archives looking for US students at westminster! There's been a lot of trouble with getting ahold of federal/private loan money from the university. They seem to have been paid but nothing's been given out and it's tough to get by in London when there's no money where it was meant to come from... I was wondering if any other US students such as yourself, or others you know, have had trouble with getting westminster to pay out the loans? Appreciate the help! Thanks!
Original post by mira27
Hey! This is on a completely unrelated note, but I've been combing through the student room archives looking for US students at westminster! There's been a lot of trouble with getting ahold of federal/private loan money from the university. They seem to have been paid but nothing's been given out and it's tough to get by in London when there's no money where it was meant to come from... I was wondering if any other US students such as yourself, or others you know, have had trouble with getting westminster to pay out the loans? Appreciate the help! Thanks!

Hello

If you contact Andrea Rock at the University of Westminster she will be happy to look into any issues you have regarding US loans. Her email is [email protected]

Thanks

Kim

Quick Reply