The Student Room Group

How much time you spend on facebook daily

Phone or PC
I force myself to check it every few days. It's nicer like that because you log in to a bunch of notifications (even if they're mostly spam) and usually a couple messages. :h:
I check it if ever a message comes through on my mobile and I'm available to, otherwise I don't really make all that much use of Facebook mobile. It is, however, constantly open in a tab whenever I've actually got time to get at a computer. :colondollar:
Reply 3
I don't record the time. No idea.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I used to spend so much time on Facebook to the point it wasn't healthy.lol
Now I try to log out whenever I see that there's nothing going on. I'm not even connected right now,which is a big improvement!
I don't think people should spend a lot of time on it though. It's not good and I almost went crazy because of it
Reply 5
On average probably about an hour or two. I check it on my phone reading articles and things that come on my news feed, then some evenings chat to people.
Not a lot. I don't use fb daily as I only have about 37 or 38 people on there. It's usually only group messaging that I use it for.
Reply 7
When I'm on my laptop, I always have the tab open when I'm browsing other sites or if I'm playing a game like Minecraft and that still shows the tabs on the panel but to actually scroll throw and browse it, maybe once an hour on my laptop.

On my phone, either whenever I get a notification or when I'm bored like I can't sleep or I'm waiting on the bus.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending