The Student Room Group

Law at Hull and Liverpool university

Hello! :smile:
I applied at Hull and Liverpool university for BA in Law. Liverpool was my first choice and Hull my safety. LP asked for ABB and Hull for BBB. I have a feeling I missed my grades... How lenient are these universities in accepting lower grades?
Please help! Thanks alot in advance!

Scroll to see replies

Anyone?
I applied to Liverpool as my firm too but I'm looking to do Law with German..I'm quiet worried on how lenient they'll be though. I've read a thread where someone missed their place in Liverpool by one grade instead of ABB they've got ABC so I'm quiet scared that if I get A*BC or ABC that they won't take me really don't to go to my insurance!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MissB26
I applied to Liverpool as my firm too but I'm looking to do Law with German..I'm quiet worried on how lenient they'll be though. I've read a thread where someone missed their place in Liverpool by one grade instead of ABB they've got ABC so I'm quiet scared that if I get A*BC or ABC that they won't take me really don't to go to my insurance!

Posted from TSR Mobile

LLB or BA? I think BA is slightly easier to get into.. Not sure. They'll probably let you in with A*BC.
Original post by ThatGirlInRed
LLB or BA? I think BA is slightly easier to get into.. Not sure. They'll probably let you in with A*BC.

It's LLB how is BA easier to get into?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MissB26
It's LLB how is BA easier to get into?

Posted from TSR Mobile

LLB is a qualifying degree.
LLB is a qualifying degree.

Well then good luck on getting into Liverpool :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MissB26

Thanks! You too :smile: Which halls did you apply to?
[QUOTE="ThatGirlInRed;48445098"]
Original post by MissB26

Thanks! You too :smile: Which halls did you apply to?

Vine Court and Crown Court wbu.

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="MissB26;48445838"]

Vine Court and Crown Court wbu.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Vine court is...a bit pricey. Crown place is my first choice. I don't really want to go to a student village lol.
[QUOTE="ThatGirlInRed;48445869"]
Original post by MissB26

Vine court is...a bit pricey. Crown place is my first choice. I don't really want to go to a student village lol.

Neither do I vine court is closest to the law building that's why aha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChandaMariaLee
Missed my conditional offer by a narrow mark for Liverpool. Still haven't heard back from them. Really hoping my offer becomes unconditional.

Best of luck hope to see you there :smile: what did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Missed my conditional offer by a narrow mark for Liverpool. Still haven't heard back from them. Really hoping my offer becomes unconditional.

How many days has it been? And let us know what they say! Good luck. :smile:
How many days has it been? And let us know what they say! Good luck. :smile:

It's been just over two weeks since I received my IB results. Will do! Thank you :smile:
Original post by MissB26
Best of luck hope to see you there :smile: what did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :smile: I applied for law (LLB)
It's been just over two weeks since I received my IB results. Will do! Thank you :smile:

That's crazy that they take that long to respond! I hope it's not the same for A Levels. Good luck again :smile:
That's crazy that they take that long to respond! I hope it's not the same for A Levels. Good luck again :smile:

Thank you :smile: I'm actually trying to withdraw my application and go to my insurance choice. Liverpool is really bad at replying to emails. When I called the lady I spoke too kept putting me on hold. I guess I will have to keep calling again and again.
Unconditional offer from Liverpool!
Unconditional offer from Liverpool!

Congratulations :smile: were they lenient?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MissB26
Congratulations :smile: were they lenient?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeap, extremely! and thank you!
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending