The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Anyone starting psychology in September??

Thought it'd be a good idea to see who else is going to be starting psych in September :smile:
Reply 1
Hey!
I'm studying Psychology in September!! Haven't met anyone else yet, haha!
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey Mollie :smile: glad I've found someone else!! Took my results into dmu yesterday so fingers crossed my track will update nxt week to unconditional offer! Where are you from? I live in Leicester ( originally from Manchester tho.. Been here 6 years!) and am a "mature" student ... Though my kids may beg to differ lol. ������ps: soz for late reply was on holiday last week n Internet kept crashing when I tried to reply!
Reply 3
There is a guy over on another thread looking for a big breasted psychology student to help him with a first year resit .

Ill see if I can find it..
hi Guys,*

me and my friend are looking to hand over out studios to someone else, they are brand new rooms that have just been built at upperton road.*

At £105, this is the cheapest studio you will get as they are no longer available to book through*Codedue to them all been booked.*

Please message me if you are interested.*

The building is a 5 min walk from*DMU*campus and there is a bus that goes to*Leicester*University every 15 minutes as well!*

You get so many other facilities as well, just look on their website!

Free gym in the building
Free pre drinks room*
Free common room in the building*
Free study area and printing*
Free gym classes every week!*
On site supermarket*
Free multi faith centre in the building*
Free events planned by*code*every week! Trips and nights out!*
And so much more*

Totally worth what you pay! Message me if interested thanks!
I'm starting psychology is September too:smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Kelseyrae95
I'm starting psychology is September too:smile:

Ahh! That's cool :smile: are you staying in halls as well?
Original post by molliefoo
Ahh! That's cool :smile: are you staying in halls as well?

In halls, victoria halls? You ?:smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Kelseyrae95
In halls, victoria halls? You ?:smile:

Ah cool! :smile: I'm in newarke point!!
Where abouts do you live now? Are you moving far?
Not too far, just from tamworth. You?
Reply 10
I'm starting a Psychology degree in September too. 42 years old, 4 kids. I was born in Moss Side so it is nice to be coming home. Currently live in Buxton and shall be commuting. My wife says I'm not allowed to any foam parties though :frown:
Original post by GazClay
I'm starting a Psychology degree in September too. 42 years old, 4 kids. I was born in Moss Side so it is nice to be coming home. Currently live in Buxton and shall be commuting. My wife says I'm not allowed to any foam parties though :frown:

Ill send you my recipie for false turd if you ask for it.

Quick Reply

Latest