The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

University of Portsmouth (September 2014) Criminology with Psychology

Hey everyone :smile:
Im starting Studying Criminology With Psychology (BSc) in Portsmouth of this year and was wondering if I can find anyone else on this course? Or if anyone is moving a large distance to get there and has advice as it's about 5 hours away from where I currently am and just looking for tips and stuff? Thank you c:
-Ellie
Hi there I have put as my insurance choice to study at Portsmouth to do psychology. With how exams went I am guessing I will probably not get into my firm and end up going to Portsmouth which isn't so bad as Portsmouth is a lovely place.
I was however a bit concerned with it not being a campus uni and hope this won't feel like it's harder to meet lots of people.
With regards to moving 5 hours away that's a lot further than me I'm only about 1 and a half but I guess it's just getting used to being in a different independent situation.
Are your grade requirements BBB/300 points?
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Reply 2
Original post by lydiakate1996
Hi there I have put as my insurance choice to study at Portsmouth to do psychology. With how exams went I am guessing I will probably not get into my firm and end up going to Portsmouth which isn't so bad as Portsmouth is a lovely place.
I was however a bit concerned with it not being a campus uni and hope this won't feel like it's harder to meet lots of people.
With regards to moving 5 hours away that's a lot further than me I'm only about 1 and a half but I guess it's just getting used to being in a different independent situation.
Are your grade requirements BBB/300 points?

Hey there! Yeah, Portsmouth seems like a lovely area, but I wish you luck with getting into your firm :smile: With the campus being so spread I'm sure everyone will still manage to mingle and make friends so I'm not too worried by that prospect at the moment. And yes, 300 points are my requirements :smile:
hey hey.
i'm not doing criminology but i am doing law so you may be in a few of my lectures :}

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I'm doing Criminology and Forensics so I'm sure we'll share some lectures. I'm local so can help answer any qs if you need.
Reply 5
I'm doing psychology and live about 4 hours away from Portsmouth :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending