The Student Room Group

Danish Viking sperm invades Britain

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by ForgetMe
^Forever alone man/boy/tool who comes on student forum to vent his anger aimed towards women and who has nothing else better to do.

Sure. You're right. I am so alone and I have no friends! I am still a virgin and I am 78 years old! :rolleyes:
Original post by Scrawt
Sure. You're right. I am so alone and I have no friends! I am still a virgin and I am 78 years old! :rolleyes:

See, finally you are accepting the truth :sexface:
Reply 42
Original post by ForgetMe
See, finally you are accepting the truth :sexface:

Yeah wanna have sex now?
Original post by Meenglishnogood
yes i have studied history, no doubt to far greater extent than the both of you. and no i dont think we should say nice things about the vikings 'just for the sake of it' or 'just because there is a nice tv drama series about them' thats stupid. yes the saxons and european christians probably made up stuff about them as they did about lots of things, but the vikings were still brutal.

I feel no need to change my level of education or maturity to match yours. No point taking a step back, eh, after decades of progress?

That last half sentence, your summary, could be said about 99% of peoples that ever existed. Which proves...<help me out here?>

Back to the topic though. The Vikings were a successful people when one looks back at world history. Humans evolve and either thrive or die. They thrived and spread their genes all over the place. At a certain biological level, that's most impressive.

The average Scandinavian is better looking, better educated, wealthier and more worldly than the average of the vast majority of other countries. All desirable traits in anyone's books, and certainly in the eyes of those wanting to reproduce. It's been that way since we had eight legs and inhabited swamps... Can't blame the ladies.

Besides, you'd give them flak over what their forefathers did, 1200 years ago? We should jail all the Germans, delete Mongolia, kill the Brits...how far back do you want to go? Who passes your criteria for a 'nice people'?
Original post by Scrawt
Yeah wanna have sex now?

Just no.
Original post by Scrawt
Yeah wanna have sex now?

You hate sex...
Original post by Autistic Merit
You hate sex...

Changes his mind like the weather, apparently. :rolleyes:
Original post by brabzzz
I feel no need to change my level of education or maturity to match yours. No point taking a step back, eh, after decades of progress?

That last half sentence, your summary, could be said about 99% of peoples that ever existed. Which proves...<help me out here?>

Back to the topic though. The Vikings were a successful people when one looks back at world history. Humans evolve and either thrive or die. They thrived and spread their genes all over the place. At a certain biological level, that's most impressive.

The average Scandinavian is better looking, better educated, wealthier and more worldly than the average of the vast majority of other countries. All desirable traits in anyone's books, and certainly in the eyes of those wanting to reproduce. It's been that way since we had eight legs and inhabited swamps... Can't blame the ladies.

Besides, you'd give them flak over what their forefathers did, 1200 years ago? We should jail all the Germans, delete Mongolia, kill the Brits...how far back do you want to go? Who passes your criteria for a 'nice people'?

i dont really know what your compulsion is here, or your obsession with germans mongolians or the 99% of other historical tribes - not sure who they are relevant here. im not talking about anyone else ( and neither was the OP) the point has always been that the vikings were not pleasant people, and they didnt treat britain or its inhabitants particularly well, this is fact that cannot be disputed, no matter what comic books you read for your level of education or no matter what tv drama series you watch. get it? No ? well, i dont think i can really make it any clearer for you. maybe someone else can try
...the vikings were not pleasant people...

So what?

Nor were the Brits at that time, or anyone else in the world, by modern standards. What point are you trying to make that is anywhere near relevant to the thread and post 1?
Original post by brabzzz
So what?

Nor were the Brits at that time, or anyone else in the world, by modern standards. What point are you trying to make that is anywhere near relevant to the thread and post 1?

that they were horrible people, by any standards did horrible things. anyone that had read a history book would know that. you seemed to want to defend them for some unknown reason
that they were horrible people, by any standards did horrible things. anyone that had read a history book would know that. you seemed to want to defend them for some unknown reason

The Brits have invaded, in the past, 9 out of every 10 countries.
Horrible too. You look down on the Vikings, but British actions have, probably, cost the lives of hundreds of thousands since the Vikings disappeared.

I'm merely pointing out the irony that you, as a Brit, hammering Vikings, and women's fantasies about them, is somewhat ironic given what your lot have done in the past in your name. And the fact it is so long ago it is akin to fancying the Avengers or some other collective.
Reply 51
they're quite good-looking on average :colone:
It'll make the future british population a hell of a lot prettier-always a good thing.
Original post by brabzzz
Horrible too. You look down on the Vikings, but British actions have, probably, cost the lives of hundreds of thousands since the Vikings disappeared.

I'm merely pointing out the irony that you, as a Brit, hammering Vikings, and women's fantasies about them, is somewhat ironic given what your lot have done in the past in your name. And the fact it is so long ago it is akin to fancying the Avengers or some other collective.

nobody did anything in my name, and i havent glorified any of britains conquests, so again perhaps you dont follow the principle of irony. im within my right to point out the stark reality of history regarding the vikings and their horrors, to any deluded tsr member
Some Danes are fit.
Original post by brabzzz

I agree with everything you've said, but it's like talking to a brick wall :tongue:
Do what I did and just ignore him for your own sake :lol:
Original post by dire wolf
not me im celtic

You do realise that all the people of the British Isles are extremely similar in term of their genetics and there is no such thing as a Celtic race? The indigenous Celtic peoples, who incidentally migrated to Ireland and Britain from northern Spain, were not killed or pushed out by invaders - they just intermixed with settling Anglo-Saxons and Vikings.
Original post by LaughingBro
You all have some Viking genes/blood in you anyways since you've been invaded so much in the past? :wink: Anglo-saxons, Romans, Normans etc? :biggrin:
Wrong average brit looks nothing like a scandinavian. The average brit has dark hair, like darkbrown, black or reddish brown (minority) and are medium height, quite a lot of shorties. Brit people dont look nordic or germanic. Big difference between the tall blond beautiful people you see in denmark, nederland and germany, in comparison to the scrawny mongrel race of the average brit. 99% of blonde chicks you see in the UK are hideous looking fat fake blondes.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Samual
You do realise that all the people of the British Isles are extremely similar in term of their genetics and there is no such thing as a Celtic race? The indigenous Celtic peoples, who incidentally migrated to Ireland and Britain from northern Spain, were not killed or pushed out by invaders - they just intermixed with settling Anglo-Saxons and Vikings.

The intermix is overrated, the overwhelm majority of modernday brit are overwhelmingly descended by the same peoples they did several thousand of years ago.. The ancient brythonic, gaelic and picts.

Take a trip to denmark and then go back to england .. There is a huge difference in race and looks between the natives of both countries. 80% of danish women looked attractive to me, compared to 0% of british women. Danish women are taller , usually naturally blond ( quite a lot are so blonde that their hair looks almost white) and have rosy complexions a
That go well along with their cute faces. British women are brunette or black haired( unless they dye their hair blonde) lot of overweight and fat women, and the girls are usually short compared to other northern women. They have more celtic/breton genes.. Just look at victoria beckham, cheryl cole or kelly osbourne.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Eliogabalus
The intermix is overrated, the overwhelm majority of modernday brit are overwhelmingly descended by the same peoples they did several thousand of years ago.. The ancient brythonic, gaelic and picts.

Take a trip to denmark and then go back to england .. There is a huge difference in race and looks between the natives of both countries. 80% of danish women looked attractive to me, compared to 0% of british women. Danish women are taller , usually naturally blond ( quite a lot are so blonde that their hair looks almost white) and have rosy complexions a
That go well along with their cute faces. British women are brunette or black haired( unless they dye their hair blonde) lot of overweight and fat women, and the girls are usually short compared to other northern women. They have more celtic/breton genes.. Just look at victoria beckham, cheryl cole or kelly osbourne.

You're missing the point. Dire wolf inferred that he was a different race to other Brits because he is Celtic, I simply informed him that there is no difference ethnically between someone from England and someone from one of the Celtic nations.

I'm not going to get into a debate about which country has the best looking women, it is stupid and entirely unscientific, not to mention sexist.

Quick Reply

Latest