The Student Room Group

Hello, my name is usamaamin!

I'm studying... Further Maths, Triple Science, English Literature & Language, Religious Education, Computer Science, Geography, Philosophy and Ethics, Product Design.

I'm interested in... Programming, Football and Technology.

I'm thinking about... Studying further maths, computer science, physics and product design at A Level whilst working a part time job, in the future I plan to work in the software programming field.
Original post by usamaamin
I'm studying... Further Maths, Triple Science, English Literature & Language, Religious Education, Computer Science, Geography, Philosophy and Ethics, Product Design.

I'm thinking about... Studying further maths, computer science, physics and product design at A Level whilst working a part time job, in the future I plan to work in the software programming field.

Hey, welcome to :tsr:

How are you finding your courses?

Maybe you would like to check out some of the TSR Forums, especially the Study Help forum where you can get revision, exam preparation and homework help
Original post by usamaamin

Amazing, what a diversified range of subjects!

Welcome, Usama Amin! You surely are a Muslim?
Reply 3
Original post by ~ Aquamarine ~
Hey, welcome to :tsr:

How are you finding your courses?

Maybe you would like to check out some of the TSR Forums, especially the Study Help forum where you can get revision, exam preparation and homework help

I am currently on study leave after sitting my GCSE exams (which are now complete). Computer science and maths are my top subjects so I guess I'm finding them alright:biggrin:. Thanks I'll be sure to check that out.
Reply 4
Original post by Hellcat12
Amazing, what a diversified range of subjects!

Welcome, Usama Amin! You surely are a Muslim?

Product design is the only subject I am taking at A level which is not to do with my future career ambitions otherwise they tie in nicely. I did pick a quite diverse bunch at GCSE(computer science, philosophy & ethics, RE and geography) however I only plan to continue with one(computer science). And yes I am a Muslim:smile:.
Have you tried looking at Aston University Bsc Product Design

Quick Reply