The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yeah, when you send a sext to someone on Whatsapp it automatically sends it to everyone on your contact list. How did you not know this?
Reply 2
Original post by Carpe Vinum
Yeah, when you send a sext to someone on Whatsapp it automatically sends it to everyone on your contact list. How did you not know this?

That sarcasm made me feel better. Thank you :smile:
Original post by Carpe Vinum

Does that mean everyone can see our sexting sessions? :frown:

No OP, Whatsapp doesn't show all your messages to people :lol: It wouldn't be successful if it did that :laugh:
Reply 4
Original post by Precious Illusions

No OP, Whatsapp doesn't show all your messages to people :lol: It wouldn't be successful if it did that :laugh:

Hahaha!

Tbh I am mostly worried about "our" pictures! The gallery isn't an open one? I can't delete them!!!
Original post by Qooqle
Hahaha!

Tbh I am mostly worried about "our" pictures! The gallery isn't an open one? I can't delete them!!!

Gallery? As in where your photos sent/received are auto saved? Nah that's not public, just you can see it :smile: You can change your settings though so that photos sent from Whatsapp can only be viewed in whatsapp and aren't saved to your camera gallery :smile:
Reply 6
Man you have some saucy pictures in your gallery :shock:
Sexting? How tacky....
Reply 8
Gallery? As in where your photos sent/received are auto saved? Nah that's not public, just you can see it :smile: You can change your settings though so that photos sent from Whatsapp can only be viewed in whatsapp and aren't saved to your camera gallery :smile:

Awesome! I can sleep well now. Thank you! :smile:
How disgusting.
Reply 10
Original post by CrawfordRolex
How disgusting.

It is not disgusting.. It is only natural to be aroused by the opposite sex playing with their poo...

Yes :teehee:

:rofl:

Original post by Qooqle
That sarcasm made me feel better. Thank you :smile:

Who said it was sarcasm :fluffy:
Reply 12
Original post by Qooqle
It is not disgusting.. It is only natural to be aroused by the opposite sex playing with their poo...

What did I just read :indiff:
Reply 13
Yes, everyone will see them, and when I call people in the United States it also sets off the national emergency alarm so I'm not allowed to call people there anymore.
Original post by Qooqle

I...I wouldn't describe that as "natural" :indiff:
Reply 15

I...I wouldn't describe that as "natural" :indiff:

This is like a step above framing your poo :hmmmm:

:puke:
Original post by Qooqle

....................................................:hide:

You must be the target audience for 2 girls 1 cup.
Original post by Keoje
This is like a step above framing your poo :hmmmm:

:puke:

I'd say it's on par with wanting to marry your poop really. :laugh:
How did an innocent sexting thread turn into this :sad:
Reply 19
Original post by Hal.E.Lujah
How did an innocent sexting thread turn into this :sad:

Don't pretend you don't like it lol