The Student Room Group

International A level (IAL) Students: How are you getting your results?

My school has informed us that they won't be able to give us a code for Edexcel (IAL) this year and that we have to go to the office to collect them. But the office opens at 9 and the results go up at 6 and I'm furious about that.
Do any of you have the same problem? How will you get your results?
Reply 1
Original post by MissWorryALot
My school has informed us that they won't be able to give us a code for Edexcel (IAL) this year and that we have to go to the office to collect them. But the office opens at 9 and the results go up at 6 and I'm furious about that.
Do any of you have the same problem? How will you get your results?

I have no clue how I'm going to receive my IAL results. I know I can get my GCE one's online, but for IAL, I'm considering a visit to school. But since I live in an earlier time zone, results come out at 1pm. So as long as there is someone on results day that can give out results in school, that's what I'm doing.
Not sure. They are not online with my regular Edexcel results so I guess I am going to have to ring the school or visit. What should I do?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Same problem here :/
My school opens on the 18th dammit :eek:
(edited 9 years ago)
Same here :frown:
Reply 5
By the way, does UCAS send IAL results to unis or do we have to do that ourselves?
no idea... I think I enrolled in some system that allows me to get the result online... but the exam centre haven't informed me about that
The IAL subjects are now online and can be seen with GCE, 13 august IAL results will be released
Original post by Lallana 11
The IAL subjects are now online and can be seen with GCE, 13 august IAL results will be released

Arent they release on the 14th August?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Undisclosed 15
Arent they release on the 14th August?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can check the Key dates when the results release on the Edexcel site. Check Key Dates
Original post by Lallana 11
You can check the Key dates when the results release on the Edexcel site. Check Key Dates

I have. It says the 14th. http://www.edexcel.com/i-am-a/student/results/pages/results-ial.aspx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest