The Student Room Group

Time waster

A guy I know text me 8 weeks ago asking for a date. He finally made time this weekend to see me. I said I am free this Sunday, which I have not heard in nearly a week about making arrangements to meet up. I am not one to chase as he asked for the date. I am getting annoyed now as I have heard from people he loves his single life and will not make time for a woman. I don't expect anyone to give up their passion but it seems like he is always busy. I have the chance to do a day course on Sunday where I can learn a new skill but feel as though I am putting it on hold just in case he is free or contacts me. He doesn't give me butterflies so I don't know if I should even bother.
Original post by Anonymous
A guy I know text me 8 weeks ago asking for a date. He finally made time this weekend to see me. I said I am free this Sunday, which I have not heard in nearly a week about making arrangements to meet up. I am not one to chase as he asked for the date. I am getting annoyed now as I have heard from people he loves his single life and will not make time for a woman. I don't expect anyone to give up their passion but it seems like he is always busy. I have the chance to do a day course on Sunday where I can learn a new skill but feel as though I am putting it on hold just in case he is free or contacts me. He doesn't give me butterflies so I don't know if I should even bother.

I think you have answered this for yourself.

Go on the course - make the most of yourself :smile:

If he really likes you he will make it happen - if not, plenty of more fish in the sea!
Original post by Anonymous

Forget him and do the course! If he hasn't made time to see you, why should you do the same? There's also the fact that he hasn't even got in contact with you to say it's definite.
If he really wants to go on the date, he'll contact you, understand that you're busy this weekend and have no problem with rescheduling :smile:
I always go by the quote that if a guy really likes you, then you'll know it. Forget about him and prioritise your passions. Not only will you get to do your course, but you'll be proving to him that you don't need to wait around for him- then he'll probably make more of an effort with you next time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending