The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Out of places I have went on holiday/travelled to - I wouldn't say Dublin was awful, but out of all the places I have been to, I would say that was the most dull and the one that didn't really stand out for me.

Places I have been to or live near - Easterhouse - Glasgow.
Probably Milan. It just didnt compare to the other places we visited during our Eurotrip.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Pakistan
Rhyl.
Original post by RFET
for me - Luton or Rochdale.

Why would anyone go to Luton? The only reason I do is because it's the nearest shopping centre and cinema to me...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by reyjusuf
Probably Milan. It just didnt compare to the other places we visited during our Eurotrip.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Italy is just overrated generally.
Alfriston (if that's even how you spell it)

Cow pats, cow pats, everywhere cow pats :yucky:
West Drayton's crap
Luton, London (the centre is nice enough, but **** me the bad parts really are bad) and Rochdale spring to mind today. I've been to many horrible places though, so I'll have changed my mind by tomorrow.
I stayed in a motel and had two bad experiences. The 1st was probably geez 10 yrs ago on a family road trip to an amusement park and we stayed in a motel as we were tired from travelling. The room had spiders. Soo many spiders, in the bed, and it was just filthy! My mum must've been desperate as it was apart of a petrol station and it ws just horrible. Smelled bad, like there was a camel staying there overnight and no one cleaned the place up. We were all huddled together on the bed as it only came with one :curious:

The 2nd was a coupe weeks ago. My mum kicked me out after a rrrrreeaaallllyyyy bad argument and I had to stay in a motel till I figured out where to go. These blokes were standing around and the whole lobby was filled with weed smoke :yucky: I heard them having sex in the next room and while I was waiting for a room which took forever so many hookers walked through, one drunk girl stumbled over the step and had to puke outside. Then there was a fight where a man had to leave and he was screaming "She ain't no trick! That's my wife! Touch me and I'll kill you, try it! :blah:" :afraid:

The security was even scared lmao
Luton. Eurgh.

The area around Glasgow where Celtic stadium is. I went there for a football match and walking along the street was scary..
(I'm not a Celtic supporter though)
Reply 12
Stonehenge, pretended to flap my arms like a pagan god. Ended up falling over in mud and getting drenched in mud. Peak times.

Also school. And Coventry is one of the most suckiest places ever if you have the misfortune of living/going there.
Original post by TK2 King Pin
West Drayton's crap

Second this!
Original post by Trivecta
Stonehenge, pretended to flap my arms like a pagan god. Ended up falling over in mud and getting drenched in mud. Peak times.

Also school. And Coventry is one of the most suckiest places ever if you have the misfortune of living/going there.

I know a Muslim bloke in Coventry. Just the one :colondollar: And stonehenge cool.....creepy...but cool...
Reply 15
Original post by PolyVixen
I know a Muslim bloke in Coventry. Just the one :colondollar: And stonehenge cool.....creepy...but cool...

Hi again so do I lol. Yeah depends though :smile:
Original post by Yasmin25
Out of places I have went on holiday/travelled to - I wouldn't say Dublin was awful, but out of all the places I have been to, I would say that was the most dull and the one that didn't really stand out for me.

Places I have been to or live near - Easterhouse - Glasgow.

haha dublin is overrated the rest of ireland is a lot better
I hated Camden when I went but everyone else seems to love it.
Luton for me too. That place is god awful.

Also, there's a place known as Boggle Hole we went to on a trip last year. It was the worst trip I've ever been to. Total waste of money.
Southall :lol:

Latest