The Student Room Group

What is the worst thing about dating you?

Scroll to see replies

The length of the queue.
Sometimes I get drunk and wet myself.
The worst thing has got to be the fact I am coc

Posted from TSR Mobile
I tend to feel on first dates I get carried away with the person and I meeting and wanting to know everything too quickly :smile: my hearts in the right place but I guess it can leave us with pauses and awkward silences :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 384
Dont talk enough about feelings.
Can occassionally be cold
Consistently looking for negatives
Hmm..
I'm clingy... I need the guy to talk to me literally all day.
Original post by Yemiisii
Hmm..

You see I like that in a girl, but I am clingy myself so.
Hmm..

I have the same problem and if they don't I think they don't want to be with me. :redface:
Original post by WelshBluebird

Same here I think...
- Hard to get me "out of my shell". I'm alright once I get talking.

- Sometimes don't see the positives.

- Doubt myself.

- Overthink things too much.
Original post by kishanck
If the conversation doesn't interest me, I day dream but pretend to be listening by nodding along and saying 'yeah?'... Surely I can't be the only one

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure I say "yeah" when I'm not 100% focused on what people are saying sometimes!

Oh really :wink:
Reply 392
I tend to start debating about really weird things (an example being why a friend of a friend was creepy and shouldn't go on holiday with another friend, I didn't know either of the people in the story very well). I'm not looking for an argument, just trying to see the other point of view when something is being presented to me very one-sidedly.
I'm stubborn.
I'm better at being a long distance girlfriend than one that lives nearby, I hate it when people act clingy and possessive around me.
I will want to talk about physics, programming, politics and many other boring things. I'm pretty sarcastic sometimes and I love a good debate (or argument) - I don't see these as personal at all, but sometimes the other person can get angry/annoyed...
So yeah, that and general ********ry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChrisLay1
Same here I think...

When you are with someone else who is similar it is fine, but its when the other person is almost the opposite that it is an issue :frown:

Oh really :wink:

Yep haha :P

Original post by StarvingAutist
I will want to talk about physics, programming, politics and many other boring things. I'm pretty sarcastic sometimes and I love a good debate (or argument) - I don't see these as personal at all, but sometimes the other person can get angry/annoyed...
So yeah, that and general ********ry.

Posted from TSR Mobile

None of those are bad at all! Infact a girl who likes to talk about physics and programming and stuff :colone:
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm quite passive and maybe indifferent? :s-smilie: As in I could quite easily go 2 weeks without talking to someone without even realising.

I'm sure I'm quite boring a lot of the time as well.

EDIT: Oh and I'm reaaallyyy ridiculously untidy, but that hopefully wouldn't be too much of a problem until we're living together. If anyone ever actually agreed to live with me after seeing my room. Which is doubtful.
(edited 9 years ago)
I have gas.... Really bad gas

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well what can I say guys...? MY SHAVEN HEAD!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

None of those are bad at all! Infact a girl who likes to talk about physics and programming and stuff :colone:

Okay, but I also complain loudly whenever someone puts football on the TV :tongue:
Original post by StarvingAutist
Okay, but I also complain loudly whenever someone puts football on the TV :tongue:

Fine by me haha. I don't even like Football.

Quick Reply