The Student Room Group

What is the worst thing about dating you?

As the title says, what is the worst thing about dating you?
Someone asked me this question earlier and I really like the question.
For me it's probably the fact that most of the time I am pretty passive and tend not to notice a lot of things. I also am really indecisive so yh, that's usually pretty annoying.

Scroll to see replies

My spontaneous moments of freestyle rap - highly inappropriate at times. I make funerals more entertaining though.
I don't think there is one, what's not to like? :P
The undeniable aspect of my personality that leads me to being humble, literally all the time. People say I shouldn't dust off my abilities and accomplishments, but it's all just a part of being perfect.
I'm a bitch to around 98% of people.
Watching me waste my life, so I'm told.

I would go with being generally insufferable.
I guess I'm quite emotional, even though I do keep most of it to myself. My boyfriend can tell if I'm upset over something, even if it's over a little thing, so I'm trying to not get upset over a small issue
I'm a jealous person. I try to hide it from my partners but one way or onether it's showing and I guess that's the worst part. Because if I really like the person I need a constant reassurance from them that I'm enough. I guess that pretty much sucks in a relationship.
Reply 8
I prefer to express myself through interpretative dance.

But seriously, I tend to have bad table manners when eating at home.
I sing, everywhere and anywhere. I started a pretty awesome rendition of Rebel Rebel in Birmingham the other day. There was refusal to acknowledge that they were with me, but hell :tongue:
I suffer from panic attacks, only about once a week now rather than multiple times daily but it can be quite annoying to someone who doesn't understand them or thinks they can easily be switched off.
Also, I am quite selfish at times.
Nothing. I'm ****in' fabulous darling.

in reality there's probably several things, I just don't really care, and anyone who's worth it won't either :fluffy:
Reply 12
quite unattractive
stupid
really dumb idiot
a loser and a failure
completely dull
completely uninteresting
awkward and weird
really boring and somewhat irritating voice
indecisive
untrustworthy
unreliable
dishonest
mercurial
moody
very glum
hypocrite
liar
I've been told that I'm not "open" enough. And I think my indecisiveness annoys people... :tongue:
I'm incredibly stubborn.
I'm unfortunately needy...
I am not very communicative - if there is a problem or something I don't like, I won't say it. I prefer to suffer in silence! Also, quiet in general, I tend to be shy around people and I'm not very sociable. I wish I was but a lot of the time I just can't be around lots of people and can be awkward :frown: I worry about it all the time if I go out, will I be able to talk to this person?

I don't notice things either and often forget people's names! It's terrible, and it's not that I don't care, but I tend to forget things. In one ear, out the other. I was saying to my ex the other day how I was going somewhere "for the first time"... he was like, you've been there with me... oh.... don't remember... Another worrying thing.
Not a thing. I am the Shan'gral and make my partners better people.

Though I disagree, others have said that I have a huge ego.
Worst parts about me :-

1) You will never be number 1 priority every time.
2) Work always comes first for me.
3) I'm generally staunchly neutral, therefore I don't take sides in disputes as I expect you will be mature enough to solve your own.
4) I'm a very black and white person, in my world there are very few exceptions to something being a grey-line.
5) I'm generally quite fixed in my ways, unless you happen to have enough money don't expect me to change for you.
6) I have little to no jealousy or sentimentality to anything or anyone as I generally believe anyone and everyone can be replaced. It can appear or come across as I don't care but on the contrary I do care just I show it in my own ways.
7) I have parents who will be very eager to know what is it you're made of and if you don't happen to meet their approval be prepared for a rough ride with them.
8) My kids will view you with suspicion that you are a gold-digger trying to reduce their inheritance :smile:

You can make a choice which one is worst, my ex-gf always thought #2 and #5 were the worst. My ex-wife though #6 and #7 was the worst.
I wouldn't be around for the majority of the time and i'd spend a huge amount more effort on myself and my future rather than on my partner. So a relationship is pretty much an impossibility!
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply