The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Lincoln Accommodation help

I'm looking at the accommodations for university and I'm wondering if anyone could tell me which ones are good for social but also cheap. I'm getting really confused with it all. I'm currently looking at choosing ones with an en-suite.
Doesn't help you choose, but don't forget first deadline is 30 June to achieve a guarantee of one of your options

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by accomguru
Doesn't help you choose, but don't forget first deadline is 30 June to achieve a guarantee of one of your options

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh right, thank you for informing me. I can't really do my choices though till certain places e-mail back
Reply 3
I strongly advise to never rent a house from Lighthouse Letting Agents, they are just awful. I lived in student village for my first year which was amazing, also had friends live in Pavilions, both are so good for the social aspect but are probably more expensive then others.
Reply 4
Thank you, I don't think I have actually chosen any accommodations with them however still handy to know.
I'm currently at Pavilions and am staying here again for second year as I love it so much. It is slightly more expensive than the others but you have an on site shop, high security and 24 hour staff. The majority of people here love it. Just don't stay somewhere like danesgate as it's cheap but it's incredibly run down!
Reply 6
I've put danesgate down as an option as there not many places I am actually able to afford with my student loan. Apparently it's being refurbished though ready for September so no idea yet to what it's like. Thank you though
Original post by Kennedyh_
I've put danesgate down as an option as there not many places I am actually able to afford with my student loan. Apparently it's being refurbished though ready for September so no idea yet to what it's like. Thank you though

I went to look around Danesgate the other week, I got there and it look absolutely disgusting from the outside but there were people working on it as well with scaffolding and stuff. They showed us around the show flat and they told us that every flat will look like that. It was VERY nice! The only reasons I didn't put it as my first option was because it is a little too far away from the uni for me and you live with too many people. The cheapest flats your talking about living with 15-16 people... I thought 6 was a lot! Haha! I guess it'd be good for parties and there will always be someone you get along with but I'd much rather only live with 6 max :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by emmarosebeanz
I went to look around Danesgate the other week, I got there and it look absolutely disgusting from the outside but there were people working on it as well with scaffolding and stuff. They showed us around the show flat and they told us that every flat will look like that. It was VERY nice! The only reasons I didn't put it as my first option was because it is a little too far away from the uni for me and you live with too many people. The cheapest flats your talking about living with 15-16 people... I thought 6 was a lot! Haha! I guess it'd be good for parties and there will always be someone you get along with but I'd much rather only live with 6 max :smile:

Oo, thank you. That's very helpful, I've put over places down its just a case of where I can afford. I'm going for a visit soon and hopefully can speak to someone about prices on what they are for the other flats in there :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest