The Student Room Group

Pharmacy Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pharmapplicant14
Did you have another a choice of dates for your Cardiff interview, I have had an offer but my friend is still waiting to hear back and I'm not sure what dates they are giving out for the next batch of people. Many thanks:smile:

Yes I did , they asked me to confirm if I could attend the interview or not . if I couldn't make it they said they would email me another date but to reply ASAP as some people want earlier interviews

Hope that helps !
Original post by [email protected]
Yep! Don't worr! It'll update it by tomorrow morning.
Mine hasn't changed as well! Congrats������

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi! Congrats.. I've got an interview for Kings soon.. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of questions do they ask in the interview? I'm really really nervous because its my first choice
Cardiff's a great uni! I firmed bath the campus was amazing!!Was reading your lowest offer in terms of grades if you don't mind me asking?

aww yeah bath looks amaze! love the campus!
yep it was! they want either ABB or AAC which in my opinion is very reasonable :smile:
Original post by Aylaar
Aw glad I'm not the only one! I've also firmed cardiff and insured kingston cos they've lowered their offer for me dunno why lol

aww yay hi-5! hope we both get the grades iA!
Original post by farhana_t
aww yeah bath looks amaze! love the campus!
yep it was! they want either ABB or AAC which in my opinion is very reasonable :smile:

Thats a really good offer from reading!! Well done. Did you have an offer from Bath too? If you don't mind me asking:smile:
Thats a really good offer from reading!! Well done. Did you have an offer from Bath too? If you don't mind me asking:smile:

Thank you!! Yeah i did - it was the same offer as Cardiff (AAB)
Original post by [email protected]
Yep! Don't worr! It'll update it by tomorrow morning.
Mine hasn't changed as well! Congrats������

Posted from TSR Mobile

Track has updated! :biggrin:
Original post by Sheraz Imran
Track has updated! :biggrin:

Yeh it has!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Afghan Warrior
Me too, I'm so scared!! I've no idea how to prepare for it so I have a feeling I'm going to muck it up!

Posted from TSR Mobile

How did the interview go? What sort of questions did they ask?
Reply 2769
Anyone know what the interview for Kingston is like?
Reply 2770
Original post by farhana_t
aww yay hi-5! hope we both get the grades iA!

Inshallah :smile:
Original post by ShaniquaBiggums

I found it horrible! You can't really prepare for it, because I prepared a lot but none of it came up. They ask you some chemistry stuff and there'll be an ethical question which wasn't hard at all. In the group discussion make sure you don't sit there in silence, it had nothing to do with pharmacy, they just wanna see your communication and team work skills. Just be yourself, smile and show your passion. That's what I did.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ShaniquaBiggums

I agree with afghan warrior .Its one of those things you just can't prepare for .
E.g when I went for mine(last year) I was asked "how do you keep yourself organised"
I went blank for a minute.
So Don't go in expecting "why pharmacy" "tell me about yourself" & All the generic interview questions:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheGemini
I agree with afghan warrior .Its one of those things you just can't prepare for .
E.g when I went for mine(last year) I was asked "how do you keep yourself organised"
I went blank for a minute.
So Don't go in expecting "why pharmacy" "tell me about yourself" & All the generic interview questions:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi , if you don't mind me asking where was this ?? ...oddly all my interviews have been just that , why pharmacy ? why whatever university ? etc
Original post by Harr0007
Hi , if you don't mind me asking where was this ?? ...oddly all my interviews have been just that , why pharmacy ? why whatever university ? etc

Nottingham :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="TheGemini;53297643"]Nottingham :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE
Lets hear it for not applying for Nottingham :smile: thank my lucky stars
[QUOTE="Harr0007;53297803"]
Original post by TheGemini
Nottingham :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE
Lets hear it for not applying for Nottingham :smile: thank my lucky stars

Hehe :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fatemah4
How long was the interview ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It lasted for 30 odd minutes, including the time the interviewer used to answer my questions.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by James_Exn
It lasted for 30 odd minutes, including the time the interviewer used to answer my question.

Nice profile picture.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by daisychain_
Has any done any work experience?
How did you go about getting it? :smile:

The college I attend sorted out my pharmacy placement for me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending