The Student Room Group

Pharmacy Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MissHKC
Is there an individual interview or is it just group interviews? Was your personal statement discussed? Is there anything we should revise in terms of chemistry or maths? Thanks so much in advance for your help!!

Hi isit possible If you can tell me what kind of questions they ask? I'm really nervous
has anyone here been to an interview at brighton uni and know how long the whole 'applicant day' actually lasts?
Hey Guys! I'm new here and I am also a prospective Pharmacy student. Just want to know has anyone heard back from UCL yet?
Original post by Hafzy113
If anyone needs help on the King's Pharmacy interview, ask away ������ I had my interview on the 3rd of December

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, i have a kings interview soon. I would just like to know what kind of questions do they ask? Im really nervous
Is anyone from here going to ucl offer holder open day ? What kind of maths test are they gonna give us ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Maziiemaz
Is anyone from here going to ucl offer holder open day ? What kind of maths test are they gonna give us ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol still waiting for offer 😂😂
Original post by AJeeeee
Lol still waiting for offer 😂😂

Haha you'll get one hopefully !
I really want to know what kind of maths test they are gonna give me :redface:

Good luck with your application! ! :smile::smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
You know those Applicants/ Offer Holders days some unis have?? Do we have to go to those?
Is ucl offer holders day compulsory ? I got the offer but I havnt heard about this though......
Good luck with all of your interviews!
Original post by Rlazhzh
Is ucl offer holders day compulsory ? I got the offer but I havnt heard about this though......

I've got two emails about it. I'm not sure if it's compulsory or not but they told me to complete a form if I wanted to attend. There are also different dates to chose from if you can't make it on the day they invited you. I hope that makes sense
Offer from reading
Anyone here had an Aston interview that could help me out?! I have an interview at Aston tomorrow, really need the help!
Original post by PharmStudent24
Offer from reading

Me too!
I'm definitely going to put them as my insurance!
Wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Medway or Portsmouth as firm or insurance?
Original post by Rlazhzh

I emailed them and they said it wasn't compulsory :smile:
Are Medway and Aston still giving out interview invites? I haven't heard from either of them so far :/
Original post by FNB
I've got my interview on 4 th v nervous really want Cardiff

Can you tell me what they asked after
Anyone heard from notts ?
#PrayingForAnInterview

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IAmTheAttack
I'm so ****ing pissed������������������������������������������ Reading just gave me a conditional offer of AAB, like we, I told the guy I couldn't get that, I got BBB in AS like wtf, how am I going to get A in Biology and Chemistry, what's the ****ing point. ������������������ I just don't know what to do anymore...and the fact that I am not female makes it worse, women get handouts compared to us guys, I won't get the grades and will be rejected, but if I was a poor damsel in distress.....

you are so sexist, big deal just resit and be grateful you got an offer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending