The Student Room Group

Pharmacy Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Belvitaaa
Nope mine hasn't either but it should come by this week

Posted from TSR Mobile

mine came a week after the first email, don't worry!
Original post by Daisypink95
Hi I have my pharamcy and appitude test on next wednesday,do ypu have any advice to give me anybody please???????

Which university is this for?
Original post by vee_wuvshugs
Which university is this for?

LJMU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LJMU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh sorry, can't help you there :/
Reply 3624
Are there any students from KCL, UCL, Nottingham or Bath on here, I would like to ask you a few questions just to determine which uni to firm! :smile:
Thanks in advance!
Hi I have my pharamcy and appitude test on next wednesday,do ypu have any advice to give me anybody please???????

I had a LJMU interview a 2 years ago. The interview is in groups of about 6/7 people and is pretty chilled out, like a discussion between everyone tbh. They didn't ask many questions, just the generic ones, why pharmacy, why LJMU, why not a doctor, and where do you want to work after you graduate and why (ie community, hospital pharmacy etc) also I know some other groups got asked about aspirin and about a drug that they knew about. But the questions really differ from group to group!
Regarding the aptitude test, there's not really a way of preparing for it. There were a few questions on calculations and that's all I can remember about that. And there's an essay part for which is topic is really random but just make sure your English grammar and presentation is good for that!
And on the day there are presentations from some professors and a tour of the building and facilities.
Hope this helps, this may be outdated as my interview was a couple of years ago but I don't think it has changed by much :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone firmed bath?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Phoebe♥
Anyone firmed bath?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I want to, but im stuck between bath and cardiff...i liked bath uni better but the cardiff course seems good since they're employment rate is high....

dont know what to do...

have you firmed?
Original post by ~amethyst~
I want to, but im stuck between bath and cardiff...i liked bath uni better but the cardiff course seems good since they're employment rate is high....

dont know what to do...

have you firmed?

Nope not yet, but think I will do before the bath accommodation opens :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone who had their interview some time around 19th of March and has yet to hear back from Nottingham? I thought I would get a decision in two weeks' time.
Original post by Phoebe♥
Anyone firmed bath?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I have :smile:
Original post by bxby
Are there any students from KCL, UCL, Nottingham or Bath on here, I would like to ask you a few questions just to determine which uni to firm! :smile:
Thanks in advance!

Hi, I'm a first year pharmacy student at Bath so if you have any questions just fire away :smile:
Original post by Strong bow
Hi, I'm a first year pharmacy student at Bath so if you have any questions just fire away :smile:

How nice is bath as a City and how is the diversity like (e.g. are majority there English people and hardly other ethnicities, not that it matters just wanna know)
Hey guys. I am an irish student. Today I just received an offer for Robert Gordon pharmacy which I firmly accepted. I do have one question though. What is the minimum age to be allowed to enter college in the UK. I will only be 17 by the time the course starts. Should I have applied to deferred entry or what exactly should I have done?
@RobertGordonUniversity

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by paper13579
Hey guys. I am an irish student. Today I just received an offer for Robert Gordon pharmacy which I firmly accepted. I do have one question though. What is the minimum age to be allowed to enter college in the UK. I will only be 17 by the time the course starts. Should I have applied to deferred entry or what exactly should I have done?
@RobertGordonUniversity

Posted from TSR Mobile

hey, I'm a current student at RGU
nope you don't need to be a specific age, in fact there are a lot of people in my year that are 17, so you should be fine
and I also feel like I should let you know that RGU is actually pretty good :smile:
Original post by AJeeeee
How nice is bath as a City and how is the diversity like (e.g. are majority there English people and hardly other ethnicities, not that it matters just wanna know)

There is a lot of diversity at Bath with students from all over the world who are different religions, ethnicity's etc which makes the uni more multi cultural. On my course the majority of people are British.The city of Bath is very attractive with Georgian architecture and is good for shopping. I'll try not to be biased about the uni but I have had such a good first year here and the time has flown by.
Original post by ThePunkyPunkster
i have an interview at Nottingham on the 9th, anyone else got one on that date?

I've got the interview on the 9th too.
Who's firming nottingham??
Original post by Strong bow
There is a lot of diversity at Bath with students from all over the world who are different religions, ethnicity's etc which makes the uni more multi cultural. On my course the majority of people are British.The city of Bath is very attractive with Georgian architecture and is good for shopping. I'll try not to be biased about the uni but I have had such a good first year here and the time has flown by.

Hi I have firmed bath,its beautiful! could you tell me what grades you had for A-level if you don't mind me asking? thank you!
Original post by Danny786
Anyone been to Bath? What did you think?
I firmed Bath as I loved it.. :smile:

ive firmed it too! Its such a beautiful place! what was your offer if you don't mind me asking?:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending