The Student Room Group

Pharmacy Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kaleyelizabeth96
Details like what they're used and the type of drug, it was fine though.

Wow 10 I though it was 3 got 4 days to learn about 7 more drugs my interview is on Wednesday any advice for me for Manchester
Original post by alltimemcr
No, I had mine today and it was literally just a chat and the interviewer was lovely- no maths test or anything and I didn't get asked any maths questions

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you so much! How did it go? Were there many chemistry questions and how long was your interview for? Also were there many other applicants there? Thanks again, really appreciate it!
Original post by oobaid1996
Wow 10 I though it was 3 got 4 days to learn about 7 more drugs my interview is on Wednesday any advice for me for Manchester

I really wouldn't worry, I think they were testing me because I'm a dispenser so should know more than most people. Tr interviewer was really nice though ! Don't panic
Original post by Kaleyelizabeth96
I really wouldn't worry, I think they were testing me because I'm a dispenser so should know more than most people. Tr interviewer was really nice though ! Don't panic

Thank you I'm stressing to much this is my first interview ever never had a job interview or anything thanks for your advice though :smile:
Original post by Itsmonique
Did you have an interview at Aston?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I have an interview, but they haven't given me any details regarding it.
Offer from DMU without interview r they any good? Don't no anything about them
Original post by omgyelhsa
I have my interview then too! Good luck :smile:

Me too!!
Has anyone had an interview in Medway yet? I got mine coming up soon and i have not idea what they will ask...
Original post by JRN-95
Anyone got an interview for Bath on the 27th Novemebr?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do!
If you struggle with learning drug names you can join my free webinar. Just visit my profile and look at "academic info".
Original post by Gg7
Offer from Reading!!!

what is your offer and what subjects
Reply 991
Offer from reading yaay! :smile:
Original post by kabuligirl
I do!

See you then! Where else did you apply to?
Original post by pharmapplicant14
Thank you so much! How did it go? Were there many chemistry questions and how long was your interview for? Also were there many other applicants there? Thanks again, really appreciate it!

Really well thanks- I just got an offer from them today for AAB :biggrin: I was interviewed by an organic chemist not an actual pharmacist but I wasn't asked any chemistry- he was really friendly and it was basically just a chat, he asked me stuff like why pharmacy, was I happy with my AS grades, how do I manage my time (I do a lot of helping at brownies and guides and stuff) and then we ended up talking about beaches(!?) and plaster casts (I have a broken wrist) so my interview was really informal and friendly :smile: there were probably about 20-30 other applicants and we had a talk about pharmacy then a tour and lunch (guests had to pay but applicants got it free) and then we had interviews after that which were meant to be 15 mins but because my interviewer was so chatty it took about 30 mins :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sarrah17

Did you have an interview or did you get an offer straight away?
Has anyone received an offer for UCL apart from on wednesday? and if so, when did u get it?
Reply 996
Original post by Danny786
what is your offer and what subjects

AAB-ABB
bio chem and geog
good luck with ur application! :smile:
Original post by Gg7
AAB-ABB
bio chem and geog
good luck with ur application! :smile:

Did you have an interview? If so, what were you asked? :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Sarrah17

Congrats!! Have you heard from UCL yet?

Original post by omgyelhsa
See you then! Where else did you apply to?

I will pm :smile:
Reply 999
Hey,
Does anyone have any tips on how to prepare for an interview at Manchester Uni for Pharmacy?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending