The Student Room Group

Pharmacy Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aylaar
Hi chloe, thank you :smile: absolutely loved the campus idk just got a nice vibe! So many friendly student ambassadors too!

Thank you guys for being so supportive!

Hi Aylaar,

That's great to hear! I'm glad to hear you had such a great time and I will pass it on to the team.

Good Luck!

Chloe :smile:
Can anyone remember maths questions for Manchester? Mines next wednesday
Original post by jbird2704
heyy, can anyone help me, does UCL do interview this year for Pharmacy?

No interviews at UCL, but you'll be invited to a visit day.
Original post by Bless21
No interviews at UCL, but you'll be invited to a visit day.

what exactly does a visit day involve, do you know?
Did anybody have an interview at Hertfordshire yesterday? How was it, what did they ask?
How was the nottingham and aston interviews? Please help!
lol still haven't sent my application off yet .This should be interesting

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DestinyLove123
lol still haven't sent my application off yet .This should be interesting

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just bug your teachers to complete the reference. That's what I did, sent off my application yesterday and got an offer from one of my choices today

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Itsmonique
Just bug your teachers to complete the reference. That's what I did, sent off my application yesterday and got an offer from one of my choices today

Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown: hopefully I can get it sent next week !
Well done :smile: from where?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any nottingham applicants?

Posted from TSR Mobile
:frown: hopefully I can get it sent next week !
Well done :smile: from where?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sunderland, but that's my last choice. I applied to Nottingham, bath, reading and Portsmouth too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just received an email from Kings saying there's been an update and that I should check the online admissions portal but I can't see any new messages on it and also no changes on Track? Has this happened to anyone else? Very stressed!
Original post by Itsmonique
Sunderland, but that's my last choice. I applied to Nottingham, bath, reading and Portsmouth too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you get offers from all of them ,which one are you going to firm:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1253
Original post by ILovePeaches
How was the nottingham and aston interviews? Please help!

Aston was good! It was really informal so you don't have to worry about anything! And mine literally lasted like just under 10mins
Original post by Petulia
Just received an email from Kings saying there's been an update and that I should check the online admissions portal but I can't see any new messages on it and also no changes on Track? Has this happened to anyone else? Very stressed!

Yeah sometimes the King's system breaks down so you can't see any messages you get, it happened to be once so I had to call them up

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hafzy113
Yeah sometimes the King's system breaks down so you can't see any messages you get, it happened to be once so I had to call them up

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you call them up straight away or do you think I should wait until tomorrow?
If you get offers from all of them ,which one are you going to firm:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Either Nottingham or bath

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Petulia
Did you call them up straight away or do you think I should wait until tomorrow?

Wait until tomorrow because they probably won't answer now, just call them up & they'll link you with someone else & if that person doesn't answer, just leave a message:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Beyony123
Can anyone remember maths questions for Manchester? Mines next wednesday

I had mine, just revise calculations without a calculator so division, multiplication, subtraction and addition of whole numbers and decimals. And also some very simple algebra! I think the only thing that catches people out is that they expect to be using a calculator but other than that it's very straight forward and this is coming from someone's who's last maths test was over a year ago when I did my maths GCSE!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by presidential_
i had an interview for bath last year, i'm at uea now. btw chotor asti? :biggrin:

Besyar khob thashakor :biggrin:.
The interview is done and dusted now!!
Ooh I was going to apply to UEA but it's quite far from where I live lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending