The Student Room Group

Business and french course without literature?

I am currently looking for a university course in business AND french or management and french etc. I am struggling to find a university that offers the specific course I want. Does anyone know of any courses where you can avoid studying literature and focus more on communication and understanding the language. This would be much more useful in the world of business. I don't really want any opinions on whether literature is good or not, just a straight answer :smile: Sorry, but I really need a bit of help. The course is rare enough as it is
Original post by Whistlercanada
I am currently looking for a university course in business AND french or management and french etc. I am struggling to find a university that offers the specific course I want. Does anyone know of any courses where you can avoid studying literature and focus more on communication and understanding the language. This would be much more useful in the world of business. I don't really want any opinions on whether literature is good or not, just a straight answer :smile: Sorry, but I really need a bit of help. The course is rare enough as it is

With French you'll never be able to completely avoid lit. St Andrews has a great management and French course and in third and fourth year you could potentially focus on the culture and language rather than the lit.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending