Visit website
A great milestone! :biggrin:
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
one that is yet to come for many of us!
I know all too well that soon I am going to be dragged to buy the fabled towels and sheets. Lovely day out that will be.
NorthumberlandLad
I know all too well that soon I am going to be dragged to buy the fabled towels and sheets. Lovely day out that will be.

Lucky you! :p:
Caroline.... are u going to Lancs this Oct? Wer about in Lpool u from if u dont mind me asking? Another scouser wooo
Reply 6
I have a diary. One of those all-knowing, organised academic diaries.
Reply 7
yeah...i need to get one of them!

I've got plenty of beer tankards to bring!
Reply 8
hehe! i might bring my collection of beermats with me...even though I don't drink beer lol.
Reply 9
ems33
hehe! i might bring my collection of beermats with me...even though I don't drink beer lol.

i have some i nicked from a pub.
Reply 10
yea...thats all mine are. i only have 3; Guinness, Carling and Adnams. gawd im so bored im talking about beermats lol :rolleyes:
Reply 11
Carolinedoodle
Oh that reminds me...I need to buy wine glasses seeing as I smashed all mine last year...

Caroline is a proud second year with myself.

I need some new pans.
Reply 12
I have a rolling pin (and also proud). :biggrin:
ahhh okies.. well see u all ther anyway.... i will have bottle of wine in tow :-)
Don't buy your cutlery from Asda! It'll be the same as everyone elses! Just a tip. Nearly all our flat had the same cutlery last year so no-one really took responsibility for cleaning it because they just said it wasn't theirs. We ended up with a bowl full of greasy sticky knives and forks.
Reply 15
i have added a potato masher to my collection.
Reply 16
emmathe37th
Don't buy your cutlery from Asda! It'll be the same as everyone elses! Just a tip. Nearly all our flat had the same cutlery last year so no-one really took responsibility for cleaning it because they just said it wasn't theirs. We ended up with a bowl full of greasy sticky knives and forks.

Yeah, same here. (although when 3 out of the 4 people in the kitchen are boys things like that happen naturally :wink: )

We found it easier in the end to wash things before you use them, then you have to wash at least the things you use :biggrin:
Reply 17
Yay, now the proud owner of cutlery and new duvet cover. I love summer sales!

Latest

Trending

Trending