The Student Room Group

Stafford University March 2015 Nursing intake.....

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ayaa0121
Hi... I just wanted to ask if there is anyone from birmingham who will be travelling from Bham to stafford uni... Also where will the placements be if you are comin from Bham?? I can't afford the accomadation plus I got 2 young kids.

Hi. I am starting in march aswell and will be travelling from birmingham. originaly i was for sept but they offer me march
Original post by Adeline78
Hi. I am starting in march aswell and will be travelling from birmingham. originaly i was for sept but they offer me march

Hi

Congratulation on your offer! Will you catching the train or comin by car. I can't decide which one cos it's traffic on the motorway on busy times but more convenient I suppose
thank you. i don t know yet . I am confuse.car will be more convenient but more tirering. I was thinking train cause it is more cheaper aswell. Haven t decide yet
Hi

Congratulation on your offer! Will you catching the train or comin by car. I can't decide which one cos it's traffic on the motorway on busy times but more convenient I suppose

thank you. i don t know yet . I am confuse.car will be more convenient but more tirering. I was thinking train cause it is more cheaper aswell. Haven t decide yet
Hi
Hi

Hi have you thought about how to comute ther. last week i when to uni by train to fill out dbs form. It was nt plaisant. i will be driving there. Less hassle. Thanks
I was thinking of gettin the car there as well but I really wanted avoid the motorway jam and I'm a newly qualified driver as well so not entirely confident with cars but I still got time I suppose. I got the train there on my interview and train wasn't bad but it's the bus service there that takes the piss. Not as gd as bham
I was thinking of gettin the car there as well but I really wanted avoid the motorway jam and I'm a newly qualified driver as well so not entirely confident with cars but I still got time I suppose. I got the train there on my interview and train wasn't bad but it's the bus service there that takes the piss. Not as gd as bham

me too. if it was by the city centre. Is the bus service. The wait . That what put me off

You can get on a34 a5 a38.

where in birmi gham do you live
where in birmi gham do you live

Five ways... Not far from city centre... How long do u think a car drive will be going to Stafford... Also we might get sent to far away placements
Five ways... Not far from city centre... How long do u think a car drive will be going to Stafford... Also we might get sent to far away placements

40 minutes
Reply 32
Original post by AKKaur
I'm 18 but I'll be 19 when we start! Haha i consider you to still be one of the young ones dw :biggrin:

Hello
May I ask how did the adult nursing lectures go?
Any tips as I would be starting also in March 2019. Did you get to do summer classes as you missed the September lectures.
I haven’t been able to find an ensuite or studio accommodation if you can help me
With this.
(Original post by Bawo55)Hello
May I ask how did the adult nursing lectures go?
Any tips as I would be starting also in March 2019. Did you get to do summer classes as you missed the September lectures.
I haven’t been able to find an ensuite or studio accommodation if you can help me
With this.

Hi,
Our ResLife team will be able to help you with any accommodation questions - Full contact details are here: https://www.staffs.ac.uk/support_depts/accommodation/

I'll get some information on term dates for the March intake.

Thanks, ^Shaun
Hello again, our Adult Nursing Course Leader has responded to your question. She says: "all our students study over all three terms so the March and September intakes are the same they have set holidays which vary other than 2 weeks over Christmas".

Hope this helps. Best wishes, Shaun
Reply 35
Original post by Staffordshire University
Hello again, our Adult Nursing Course Leader has responded to your question. She says: "all our students study over all three terms so the March and September intakes are the same they have set holidays which vary other than 2 weeks over Christmas".

Hope this helps. Best wishes, Shaun

Hi
I couldn’t find this thread but I’m glad I did later on.
Thank you for your help.
So that means no summer classes for March intakes?
Original post by Bawo55
Hi
I couldn’t find this thread but I’m glad I did later on.
Thank you for your help.
So that means no summer classes for March intakes?

Hi @Bawo55

I emailed the enquiries team with your query and this is their response:

Students who start in March will study through the summer although they will have a couple of weeks holiday from the 24th June. Their next holiday after that will be in December for the Christmas break.

Thanks

Amy

Quick Reply