The Student Room Group

Stafford University March 2015 Nursing intake.....

Anybody at Stafford University March 2015, studying Nursing??

:-))))

Loves you all
xx

Scroll to see replies

Just accepted my unconditional offer for nursing starting in march!
Reply 2
Original post by lauren2201
Just accepted my unconditional offer for nursing starting in march!

I am waiting to hear from Stafford. How and when was your interview x
My interview was unplanned and unexpected over the phone on a level results day. The questions weren't too bad and the lady was really nice. Was offered a place then and there but received my unconditional offer last Thursday.
Slightly nervous about starting in March when most people are starting next month!

Have you heard yet now?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
Hi

Did you guys have your results? I applied too early for march 2015 intake when I would have results in January, cos I do a distance course. Anyway, I see that they still saying to apply via UCAS so does that mean they would still have places when UCAS reopens again mid September as I was told that I needed to wait for UCAS to reopen.
My interview was unplanned and unexpected over the phone on a level results day. The questions weren't too bad and the lady was really nice. Was offered a place then and there but received my unconditional offer last Thursday.
Slightly nervous about starting in March when most people are starting next month!

Have you heard yet now?

Hey! I was also in the same situation as you :biggrin: So excited to start in March, slightly worried about starting so late compared ro the majority of courses though :redface:
Original post by AKKaur
Hey! I was also in the same situation as you :biggrin: So excited to start in March, slightly worried about starting so late compared ro the majority of courses though :redface:

Oh really? That's great! Couldn't really believe my luck with how easy it all went but glad there's someone else the same!

I feel the same about starting in March hope it's still the same experience as starting now. Can't wait to start! Glad I've finally someone else. Are you studying adult nursing?
Oh really? That's great! Couldn't really believe my luck with how easy it all went but glad there's someone else the same!

I feel the same about starting in March hope it's still the same experience as starting now. Can't wait to start! Glad I've finally someone else. Are you studying adult nursing?

Same for me, i'd convinced myself i wasn't going to get a place but after constant calling i got through to an interview :biggrin:

Yeah i think we'll just be missing out on freshers tbh, but i'm sure everyone can go out themselves :tongue: And yes i am, you?
Sorry for taking so long to reply I forgot about this forum then couldn't find this post!

I'm doing adult nursing too! You're the first person I've managed to find so far on the same course! Found a few people doing mental health nursing in March.

How old are you? I'll be 23 when I'm start and I'm nervous about being old :P
I'm the same as both of you!! I'm doing adult nursing too! woo! And I'm 20! I don't think your age is something to worry about, I've got a feeling most people doing nursing will be older :smile: :smile: I'm excited!! Are you both living out then?? :smile: :smile:
Original post by heatherrrrrrrrk
I'm the same as both of you!! I'm doing adult nursing too! woo! And I'm 20! I don't think your age is something to worry about, I've got a feeling most people doing nursing will be older :smile: :smile: I'm excited!! Are you both living out then?? :smile: :smile:

Woo hey!! Yeah I'm hoping to live in halls what about you? :smile:

Sorry for taking so long to reply I forgot about this forum then couldn't find this post!

I'm doing adult nursing too! You're the first person I've managed to find so far on the same course! Found a few people doing mental health nursing in March.

How old are you? I'll be 23 when I'm start and I'm nervous about being old :P

I'm 18 but I'll be 19 when we start! Haha i consider you to still be one of the young ones dw :biggrin:
Yep going to be living in halls too.:smile: Have you heard anymore info on what to do next yet?
I haven't! 😱 I have no idea what I'm meant to do! :tongue:
Yep going to be living in halls too.:smile: Have you heard anymore info on what to do next yet?

I haven't! I have no idea what I'm meant to do! :tongue:

Yeah I'm going to be living in halls hopefully!! I think it's around December we can apply for accommodation :smile:

Have you applied for student finance?
Hi guys i had an interview monday and got an unconditional offer today i will be doing mental health :smile:

Ive started nhs bursery and student finace but its really confusing me! Ateast i know im not alone in march :smile:
Hi everyone :smile:
Im doing Adult Nursing at Staffs uni starting in March 2015...
X
wI've still not heard anything about accomadation!! :redface: :tongue: and yeah I've still not done student finance! :redface: need to get on it haha :tongue:
wI've still not heard anything about accomadation!! :redface: :tongue: and yeah I've still not done student finance! :redface: need to get on it haha :tongue:

My student finance isnt done as i was going to do i different course on sep 2014 so its taking ages for staffs to send sfe a form , when i phoned he said even when its sent at end of feb they should be able to process it in time for march aa they dont have so many to do :smile:
hi im starting adult nursing in march 2015! im completely confused trying to sort my bursary and finance out, is it really that confusing or am I just being dumb? haha x
Hi... I just wanted to ask if there is anyone from birmingham who will be travelling from Bham to stafford uni... Also where will the placements be if you are comin from Bham?? I can't afford the accomadation plus I got 2 young kids.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending