The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Telling White Girls To Never Talk To Asian Men

Scroll to see replies

It's not a defeated reply.

Just stating a fact.
And stop patronizing me sweetheart. I'm not your bitch.
Original post by P357
What a defeated reply. Kay sweetheart,don't lighten up. Be respectful at least-OP/posters wanted a an argumentative debate,not a sloppy display of feelings and heartbreak and emotions and what-have-you.
Original post by fat_hobbit
What century do you live in?

There are plenty of indian/pakistani guys who marry inter-racially. It's common place especially in cities such as London.

We are not in the 1950s anymore people.

Many of my relatives (I am pakistani) are happily married to white women.

I am not saying that what you describe doesn't happen, but why focus on that, when there are plenty of decent asian guys out there.

Finally to add to this point:

This problem is not restricted to the asian community, I have met many people of other races that would date interracially but ultimately marry one of their own, my ex - white - was this type of person.

I want to argue with you, but your right,lol.
Yes, because Asians always encourage their children to 'integrate' with non-Asians don't they :smile:
We should be telling our daughters, that any men who are significantly older hanging around with young girls aren't right in the head. When I was 13, I used to hang around with a group of girls, they started hanging out with a much older asian man about 25, I stopped hanging out with the girls because my parents told me normal older men don't hang around with young girls. Then one of my friends told me this guy and his mates gave them alcohol & drugs then they started trying to have sex with them!! That was a long time ago now but it's not just asian men, lots of white guys do the same thing! Young teenage girls are easily impressed by a car, disposable income etc.
Original post by SloaneRanger
I want to argue with you, but your right,lol.

This is why I would hate to work in sales. Dealing with people everyday will eventually drive me mad.
(edited 9 years ago)
Think before you start such threads:

"Telling White Girls To Never Talk To Asian Men"

How would you like it if I started a thread titled:

Re: Telling Girls To Never Talk To White Men

Due to chlld molesters like rolf?

1) im not white
2) it wasnt me that said it.
A lot of migrates now are Eastern Europeans.

Many Asians in Britain are 3rd generation.

There is nothing wrong with being cautious but I feel that the OP has started this thread out of his racist attitudes towards Asians.

Ive got nothing against asians bruh. You guys dont bother me
Original post by Dani California
Ew, what about the disgusting elderly white males? There are child groomers in every race. Also, not to generalise, but many Asians have a religion, and so hypothetically should have a strong moral centre.

What if you lived in an area where this sort of thing is a regular occurance. Im just playing devils advocate hear
Original post by matthewduncan
What if you lived in an area where this sort of thing is a regular occurance. Im just playing devils advocate hear

To be honest, I do. But I'm weary of all men who look or act suspicious, not just Asians. Particularly down to one memory of being in a bar, far to drunk, and long story short, an Asian fellow ended up playing night in shining armour. I've met guys of all races who have been perfect gentlemen, and other who scum. Race plays no role.
To be honest, I do. But I'm weary of all men who look or act suspicious, not just Asians. Particularly down to one memory of being in a bar, far to drunk, and long story short, an Asian fellow ended up playing night in shining armour. I've met guys of all races who have been perfect gentlemen, and other who scum. Race plays no role.

so he pretended to be nice to get in your pants, or fought off some other guys?
Original post by TheAnusFiles
so he pretended to be nice to get in your pants, or fought off some other guys?

Urgh, he told some other guys to leave me alone! What the hell do you take me for, stranger on the internet?
Urgh, he told some other guys to leave me alone! What the hell do you take me for, stranger on the internet?

No i meant did he try to get in your pants
No i meant did he try to get in your pants

Oh, um, sorry. No, he did not, but I don't want to think about how badly that night could have gone if he hadn't been around. I also learnt that I basically have no alcohol tolerance. :tongue:
So do they never go into any of their local shops? If you excluded those owned or staffed by Asian men you would be avoiding a reasonably large number.
Oh, um, sorry. No, he did not, but I don't want to think about how badly that night could have gone if he hadn't been around. I also learnt that I basically have no alcohol tolerance. :tongue:

When I was 15, I got drunk and some woman in her 40's had a go at getting me home but three of my friends (girls) chased her off. Embarrassing but I am forever grateful to them
When I was 15, I got drunk and some woman in her 40's had a go at getting me home but three of my friends (girls) chased her off. Embarrassing but I am forever grateful to them

Ew, what a tramp. Her, not you. You have good friends.:smile:
Ew, what a tramp. Her, not you. You have good friends.:smile:

Worse than that :s-smilie: I was 15 and drunk so it would have been rape on two counts
Worse than that :s-smilie: I was 15 and drunk so it would have been rape on two counts

Didn't even consider your age when I red that, that's disgusting.
Didn't even consider your age when I red that, that's disgusting.

I used to have it happen too when I was on the way home in school uniform. I mean I would guess that girls have it worse but don't believe it doesn't happen to lads too :s-smilie:
In an opposite trend, I was personally told not to talk to Asian women (by Asian men) in case I seduce and as such dishonour them -_- like wtf? really now?

Latest

Trending

Trending