The Student Room Group
it is possible umm i dunno what the easiest would be for you depends what your good at!...although i wouldnt advice any sciencey subjects to do in one year...unless you really want o
Reply 2
tigergal
to do an as and an a2 in the same subject in the same year, as well as 2 other a2's

if so, does anyone have any idea of what subject to do, e.g: the easiest to do in one year

p.s sorry about all my posts

Yes it is possible but not all schools / colleges will let you, you would have to ask at your school / college.

On another note though is there any reason for doing it e.g. a genuine need or want to do a specific subject? I’m assuming there isn’t as you don’t even know what you want to do in which case I would recommend you don’t bother; you will be doing 2 years work on top of your normal work which can ONLY distract you from your other A2’s, possibly causing you to not do as well as you should for what could be a totally useless qualification. I recommend you think long and hard before you commit yourself to anything along these lines!
Reply 3
Computing is pretty reasonable.
Reply 4
yeah ict was what i was thinking as i really enjoy that, or geography cos i love that too
Reply 5
Isn't ICT supposed to be the hardest subject in terms of workload?
lapsaJ
Isn't ICT supposed to be the hardest subject in terms of workload?

I'm not sure if this is true, but I have been told that is is.

I am thinking of choosing it myself actually.
Reply 7
Twisted Reality
I'm not sure if this is true, but I have been told that is is.

I am thinking of choosing it myself actually.

Fair do's, but best not to do the A Level in one year maybe.
Reply 8
Doing Maths in one year seems fairly common, especially if you're considering doing Further in Year 13.

Latest

Trending

Trending