The Student Room Group

Going to first your concert and starting uni?

I've never gone to a concert before and my friend got me interested in going to this concert in Glasgow in October so I'm excited about the chance.

Here's my problem though. I start at Heriot Watt in September and I don't know what to do because the concert is at 7pm on a Thursday.
I've tried to find timetables but only found last years' 2nd Semester timetable for the course I'm doing- which got me concerned as they seemed to have computer-labs timetabled to end at 17:15...
That's barely any time to make it to Glasgow and even less to try and meet up with my friend before that :confused:

What do you do in this situation? I honestly don't know and I need to decide soon before it's too late to buy a ticket :frown:
I've already told my friend I'm going so I don't wanna disappoint them either.

PS: I wasn't sure where to put this and I only just found the Uni section but not sure if to move this there, or even how I would do that.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Is the concert likely to sell out?

If it is buy a ticket then if you find out you cant go later just sell it for face value.
Original post by Zefiren
I've never gone to a concert before and my friend got me interested in going to this concert in Glasgow in October so I'm excited about the chance.

Here's my problem though. I start at Heriot Watt in September and I don't know what to do because the concert is at 7pm on a Thursday.
I've tried to find timetables but only found last years' 2nd Semester timetable for the course I'm doing- which got me concerned as they seemed to have computer-labs timetabled to end at 17:15...
That's barely any time to make it to Glasgow and even less to try and meet up with my friend before that :confused:

What do you do in this situation? I honestly don't know and I need to decide soon before it's too late to buy a ticket :frown:
I've already told my friend I'm going so I don't wanna disappoint them either.

PS: I wasn't sure where to put this and I only just found the Uni section but not sure if to move this there, or even how I would do that.

Just skip the seminar it's only first year.
Reply 3
Original post by wildrover
Just skip the seminar it's only first year.

This

Quick Reply

Latest