The Student Room Group

Is my Appeal Strong Enough

`My agreement says I will Activley seek work by doing 12 things a week as you can see I have down 12 things each week it also states that I will look on Express and star online weekly which I have done and recorded I do apply for Jobs that I think I can do / Sutiable Most jobs wants experince as I do not have that I do not apply hence why there isnt many jobs I applied for in the last 2 weeks. If There is a job I can do I will apply as I dont want to be on job seekers I would rather be working, Anways Regaring my Job serach When I sign on 9/10 Times When i Sign on The staff Do not even check my job search they tell me to sign and Go. on the Occiasion They do check my job Search They say Yes mr Hackett everything is ok here No problems. My coputer has been being repaired for 1 week I can Confirm this for you if you wish. My direct gov Log in Number is on my Desktop In an online notepad So i wasnt able to get to it. I tried reseting my password and log in number BUT my email adress I used to make my direct gov account 8 months ago was dealted and Ive been using a differnt one for last few weeks so I could not reset it. I was also inform today another reason is that I have not applied for 5 jobs or more a week If I had found 5 jobs or more to apply for that are sutiable and do not need experince then I would of applied for that No where on my agreement does it say I have to apply for a X amount of jobs a week I have done everything On my agreement I could of done without my computer and my log in Number I even deiced to write down my job search for the week while my cpu was being repiared on a piece of paper. So I didnt get in trouble I have NEVER BEEN WARNED or Infacet informed that My job search was not up to standerds .The last few week have been out of my hands so I tried my best to still do my job search every day I could

Also the lady today who told me all of this saved me a job

Which states

Qualification required: GCSE grades (or equivalent) A* - C in Maths and English

I do not have these so Why would I apply for it And she is saying shes found 1 today this one so theres no excuse for me Which if she even botherd checking my account and qulifications she would notice I not have a -c in english She said she can find atleast 5 jobs for me to apply for But some of them she found requirments Rule me out Like I said I was never told or on my agreement does it says to do aplly for 5 jobs atleast a week I would do this regardless if it was on my agrement or not but As its not and Im being sancetied for this Its not fair and I believe is wrong Please consider my appeal Thanks
Reply 1
anyone know
Reply 2
You badly need to spell check and add punctuation. It's impossible to read

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
No its not Its easily read able
Reply 4
You might think that, but you know what it says.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
It's supposed to be readable for others, so why don't you, um, follow Juno's advice? I cba to read it as it is, and I doubt any HR / admission officer would do the same.
No. You need to fix the many spelling and punctuation errors in your appeal.

Also, you should have been told that you must apply for 5 jobs a week. It used to be like this and I doubt it changed. I thought they provided all of the 'rules' to you in writing.
Reading that made my eyes cross so, as everyone else had said before me, check that **** over before you go mailing it off to someone because, if we can barely be bothered to go through it, I seriously doubt the person to whom you are writing will.

As far as I'm aware, the agreement states you will apply for jobs they send you of which they believe you are capable and forfeit the right to your payments if you do not do so. Whilst some job requirements are going to be stringent, the lack of experience etc. could well be addressed by a decent covering letter. Really, this is something to take up with your adviser.
Reply 8
Its a rough copy this is not final Far from it
You might want to look at spelling, punctuation and grammar. Although, on the whole it made sense.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending