The Student Room Group

Anybody received an acceptance letter from MOE Romania? (Carol Davila Bucharest)

Hi
anybody applied and waiting for the letter of Acceptance from the Ministry of Education Romania? I am Asian and applied with agency - has been 2 months now, been told the MOE is pretty late this year, anybody 's got a letter? How long would it be?

Cheers

Scroll to see replies

I'm also on the waiting line too . but please my friends if any of you get the letter please dont hesitate to publish it here .
Reply 2
HI!
I got my letter of acceptance - they just say that I can apply to the university I want to in Romania!
Have you applied anywhere?
hi guys i applied through romania american university and i still haven't gotten my acceptance letter and it has been two months already
Reply 4
Hello, I applied to the same university and also waiting as well.It's been four weeks already and still nothing from them
Reply 5
Original post by marycynth
hi guys i applied through romania american university and i still haven't gotten my acceptance letter and it has been two months already

Hello, I applied to the same university and also waiting as well.It's been four weeks already and still nothing from them
Reply 6
hi. i received my letter of acceptance from carol davila university. and my visa processing has lasted a month now and theres still no reply about my visa. i have paid the entire 2019 tuition fees of 6000 euro but my visa still hasnt come.does anyone have einformation about the visas and how long it takes to get the study visa? the registration period ends tomorrow and classes will begin on the 16th
Reply 7
Original post by Chibuike Martins
I'm also on the waiting line too . but please my friends if any of you get the letter please dont hesitate to publish it here .

are u also one of the 3 nigerians that were accepted to carol davila?
Reply 8
Original post by star__ng

heyyy I have applied two month ago too and still waiting for my letter of acceptance.

i applied to vasile goldis arad and got accepted in the pre-accepted student list.

they told me it would take about a month to get the letter from the ministry. its been 3 weeks today and still not here

am soo worried as the classes have already started and ill still have to apply for my visa after i get the letter

:frown:
Reply 9
heyy Ohina.
how long did it take for you to get the letter of acceptance
because its been 3 weeks and i still havent gotten min and am really worried if they will even issue it or not..
and did u manage to get your visaa?
Original post by Ohina
hi. i received my letter of acceptance from carol davila university. and my visa processing has lasted a month now and theres still no reply about my visa. i have paid the entire 2019 tuition fees of 6000 euro but my visa still hasnt come.does anyone have einformation about the visas and how long it takes to get the study visa? the registration period ends tomorrow and classes will begin on the 16th
Reply 10
My letter of acceptance came on the 27th of August.
It took about 22 days. Since the admitted list came around August 5th.
I still haven't received my visa and classes began on the 16th. But I'm trying to be calm. Can u maybe call or email the school. Email is better. I tried calling but no answer.
Reply 11
Original post by Ohina
My letter of acceptance came on the 27th of August.
It took about 22 days. Since the admitted list came around August 5th.
I still haven't received my visa and classes began on the 16th. But I'm trying to be calm. Can u maybe call or email the school. Email is better. I tried calling but no answer.

ohh thats soo nice
atleast u have the letter and u have paid the fees too.
honestly dont worry about the visa until u are already officially accepted
from what ive heard from students the visa do take a maximum of one month, the earliest ive heard is it take two weeks.
hopefully you will get ur visaa soon.
where are u from and where did u apply ur visa from?
Reply 12
Original post by givoraa
ohh thats soo nice
atleast u have the letter and u have paid the fees too.
honestly dont worry about the visa until u are already officially accepted
from what ive heard from students the visa do take a maximum of one month, the earliest ive heard is it take two weeks.
hopefully you will get ur visaa soon.
where are u from and where did u apply ur visa from?

im a nigerian but i reside in kuwait, one of the gulf countries so i applied for my visa from here. what about u? the consular said something about the ministry releasing visas only on fridays..... im just scared of the amount of work i would have piled up by the time i get there.
im quite the nervous girl too. btw im confused by what u mean by "officially accepted".
maybe we might run into eachother when i finally get there
Reply 13
Original post by Ohina
im a nigerian but i reside in kuwait, one of the gulf countries so i applied for my visa from here. what about u? the consular said something about the ministry releasing visas only on fridays..... im just scared of the amount of work i would have piled up by the time i get there.
im quite the nervous girl too. btw im confused by what u mean by "officially accepted".
maybe we might run into eachother when i finally get there

I live in a gulf county too and thats where ill be applying my visa from

I live in UAE
By officially accepted i mean that you are accepted by the ministry of education in romania and thats how you got the letter of acceptance ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Yeahh sure but i havent applied in carol davila
I have applied for vasile goldis and still havent gotten the letter of acceptance after the admissted list was issued on 30th September.
Am more scared honestly
Reply 14
If u haven't received the letter of acceptance, your name Is on the list and your classes have begun, u need to contact the school about it, before it is too late. Call them and email. I want to contact some students of carol davila but I only use Instagram and snapchat...sooo
Reply 15
Original post by Ohina
If u haven't received the letter of acceptance, your name Is on the list and your classes have begun, u need to contact the school about it, before it is too late. Call them and email. I want to contact some students of carol davila but I only use Instagram and snapchat...sooo

Yeahh Ive emailed them
Original post by givoraa
heyyy I have applied two month ago too and still waiting for my letter of acceptance.

i applied to vasile goldis arad and got accepted in the pre-accepted student list.

they told me it would take about a month to get the letter from the ministry. its been 3 weeks today and still not here

am soo worried as the classes have already started and ill still have to apply for my visa after i get the letter

:frown:

Trust me its ร  hassle
I got mine like a couple of days ago after almost three months and I applied in June. It definitely didn't take a month.

Same thing with the visa also ร  hassle my appointment date is January 2020, which is kind of insane
Reply 17
Trust me its ร  hassle
I got mine like a couple of days ago after almost three months and I applied in June. It definitely didn't take a month.

Same thing with the visa also ร  hassle my appointment date is January 2020, which is kind of insane

Hiw can your appointment me january 2020. When are u supposed to start school? I received my appointment 2 days after I applied online
Reply 18
OH MY GOD
Thats messed up
Whyyy is your appointment soo late????
Waitttt, where are you from and where are you applying your visa from??
Trust me its ร  hassle

I have no idea
I am From Nigeria
The consulate said thereโ€™s only one consulate thatโ€™s handling more than 6 african countries.

The school did extend my admission till January

The worst part is, I missed my other visa appointment
Original post by givoraa
OH MY GOD
Thats messed up
Whyyy is your appointment soo late????
Waitttt, where are you from and where are you applying your visa from??

Quick Reply

Latest