The Student Room Group

Do you have sigs folded?

Poll

Do you have sigs folded?

I think it's default now but don't think it was when i signed up.
Nah, I have them showing because I like to irritate myself when Tyrion posts.
I have them open, though these days I mainly use the mobile app so don't see them anyway haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I like sigs. Some people have really funny ones... i always open Plantas sig, makes me laugh every time :laugh:
I have them folded. :smile:
Reply 5
This explains why so few people are seeing the stuff in my sig if everyone has them folded.

Running an awesome Movie competition and need more entrants.

Original post by Viva Emptiness
Nah, I have them showing because I like to irritate myself when Tyrion posts.

Have no idea what her sig is and mine are showing. :lol:

Original post by Odd socks
I have them open, though these days I mainly use the mobile app so don't see them anyway haha
Posted from TSR Mobile

Fair enough. Have you tried the mobile site instead?

Original post by Leftee
I like sigs. Some people have really funny ones... i always open Plantas sig, makes me laugh every time :laugh:

But you still have them folded by default?

Original post by Maid Marian
I have them folded. :smile:

Why? Open is awesome.
Reply 6
"Yes they're folded but i open them all the time."

It's just easier to go through a thread with them folded - I do generally click the little arrow if I see a sig, though :yep:
Original post by Motorbiker

Have no idea what her sig is and mine are showing. :lol:

It's a giant Disney princess which takes a million years to scroll past. And *sigh*, yeah, I'll go check out the Movie thing :wink:
Reply 8
But you still have them folded by default?

He uses spoilers, like a lot of others. I don't have them folded. :smile:
Reply 9
Only a week or so ago I found the way to enable them. They were bugged before and weren't showing. I will never go back. Enabled forever!
Original post by Caitlin_3008
"Yes they're folded but i open them all the time."

It's just easier to go through a thread with them folded - I do generally click the little arrow if I see a sig, though :yep:

Fair enough, some are fairly large/invasine. There are rules to stop them being too big but we're fairly generous.

Original post by Viva Emptiness
It's a giant Disney princess which takes a million years to scroll past. And *sigh*, yeah, I'll go check out the Movie thing :wink:

Ahhh, kk. I may go check it out, make sure it's within the size limitations. If i remember.

:ahee:

Original post by Leftee
He uses spoilers, like a lot of others. I don't have them folded. :smile:

Ahh, kk, A few people do that. I have my older sig completely in a spoiler now as mine was getting big.
I think it's default now but don't think it was when i signed up.

Casual advertising? :wink:
Reply 12
Fair enough, some are fairly large/invasine. There are rules to stop them being too big but we're fairly generous.

Yeah, I used to have them showing, but some people's take forever to scroll past :yep:
It gets really annoying, especially if they were posting lots in the same thread... The page would be 50% sigs :wink:
Original post by Slowbro93
Casual advertising? :wink:

It's chat, nothing casual about it.

EVERYONE PLEASE LOOK AT MY SIG!

It has links to awesome things in such as the TSR Movie Madness going on in Film right now. :wink:

Original post by Caitlin_3008
Yeah, I used to have them showing, but some people's take forever to scroll past :yep:
It gets really annoying, especially if they were posting lots in the same thread... The page would be 50% sigs :wink:

On a page sigs only show for the persons first post on that page and then they don't show up for future posts within the same page. :fyi:
Reply 14

On a page sigs only show for the persons first post on that page and then they don't show up for future posts within the same page. :fyi:

I meant if lots of people with big sigs were posting - wasn't clear, sorry :wink:
Where's the "what the heck is a folded sig" option?
Original post by just a dad
Where's the "what the heck is a folded sig" option?

Signatures (sigs) are the part underneath each post where people can add stuff.

Folded sigs are When you have them so they're hidden until you click on a little arrow to show them fully.

You can also turn them off completely(Like on the app) or have them permanently open.
Reply 17
Should have rules like 800x300 pixels is the maximum size. Then like 500Kb is maximum file size.
Original post by 8472
Should have rules like 800x300 pixels is the maximum size. Then like 500Kb is maximum file size.

Rules are max height of 500 pixels and 700 pixels wide.

Not sure if we have a maximum file size but don't want anything excessive.

Quick Reply

Latest