The Student Room Group

BT Apprenticeship 2014 - Time Period?

Hi All,

Recently I applied for the upcoming BT Engineering Apprenticeship through BT4ME. I completed the application form and I received a confirmation email few days after saying 'I met the required standard and I was put on their system, if a available vacancy in my area is open I will be considered' I am just wondering as to how long I will have to wait to hear back if I have been successful. I know you get invited to a 'hub day' if successful. But I just want to know how long it usually can take after completing the application form and then being put on their system.

Cheers,
Been working in Telecoms for a small private company for a year now and I really want to work for BT now.

Josh
Reply 1
Original post by Josh182
Hi All,

Recently I applied for the upcoming BT Engineering Apprenticeship through BT4ME. I completed the application form and I received a confirmation email few days after saying 'I met the required standard and I was put on their system, if a available vacancy in my area is open I will be considered' I am just wondering as to how long I will have to wait to hear back if I have been successful. I know you get invited to a 'hub day' if successful. But I just want to know how long it usually can take after completing the application form and then being put on their system.

Cheers,
Been working in Telecoms for a small private company for a year now and I really want to work for BT now.

Josh

Hi Josh

From experience, I do not think there is an average time between applying and being contacted. As BT recruit all year round, they will contact you when a vacancy comes up.

For instance, I applied for the Apprenticeship scheme in October 2013 and only heard back in April 2014 during their big recruitment drive. I have other friends who applied in March 2014 and heard back at the same time as me so it all depends when there is a vacancy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending