The Student Room Group

Hey :)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by AnharM
LOL you live in Scotland, so it's probably not haha

Are there a lot of Pakistanis in your area?

:lol: there are too many pakistanis here for my liking lol :lol: There were way too many in my high school anyway :facepalm: ohdear...

So I take it the UKs Bangladeshi population decides to stay in England rather than up north? :lol:
Reply 61
Original post by Emily'Rose
You're so lucky, are you going to college or anything?

Starting Uni in September hopefully! :redface:
Reply 62
Original post by IqraHaq

Exciting! Are you happy about it? What are you studying :biggrin:
Reply 63
Original post by IqraHaq
:lol: there are too many pakistanis here for my liking lol :lol: There were way too many in my high school anyway :facepalm: ohdear...

So I take it the UKs Bangladeshi population decides to stay in England rather than up north? :lol:

Ohh haha, I should go to Glasgow one day then...there must be some fit Pakistani girls there :tongue:

The majority of the Bangladeshis live in London, Tower Hamlets, where I'm from. Seriously, the market next to my house feels like I'm walking through a town in Bangladesh :L
Reply 64
Original post by IqraHaq

Oooooh, which university? :smile:
Original post by RHyoudon'kno
Men are working, Suarez is biting...

Lool :biggrin:
Reply 66
Exciting! Are you happy about it? What are you studying :biggrin:

More scared lol :lol: either Pharmacy or biomedical science!!!
Original post by MissTique'x
Lool :biggrin:

Screw man of the match, bite of the match.
Reply 68
Original post by IqraHaq
More scared lol :lol: either Pharmacy or biomedical science!!!

Aww, don't be scared, you will be fine, don't worry about it, worrying is useless! You can always talk to me though, if you do get super scared! And you seem very smart!
Reply 69
Original post by AnharM
Ohh haha, I should go to Glasgow one day then...there must be some fit Pakistani girls there :tongue:The majority of the Bangladeshis live in London, Tower Hamlets, where I'm from. Seriously, the market next to my house feels like I'm walking through a town in Bangladesh :L
Lol you should and there might be some good looking Pakistani girls here for ya :flutter: LOL I joke btwwwwOh dear lol trust me there's an area here where, it's not just the locals but the way the whole place looks and smells... Pakistan right there :lol:Anddddddd I'm either going to Glasgow Caledonian or Robert Gordon Uni in Aberdeen :redface: I'm so scared tho!!!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 70
Aww, don't be scared, you will be fine, don't worry about it, worrying is useless! You can always talk to me though, if you do get super scared! And you seem very smart!

Aha thanks lol I will do! :smile: and trust me I'm not that smart :lol:
Reply 71
Original post by IqraHaq
Aha thanks lol I will do! :smile: and trust me I'm not that smart :lol:

I am sure you are! To be studying subjects like that! :biggrin:
bum fluff
Reply 73
I am sure you are! To be studying subjects like that! :biggrin:

Lol I'm only good at sciences :tongue:
Even common sense fails me at times :lol:
Reply 74
Original post by IqraHaq
Lol you should and there might be some good looking Pakistani girls here for ya :flutter: LOL I joke btwwwwOh dear lol trust me there's an area here where, it's not just the locals but the way the whole place looks and smells... Pakistan right there :lol:Anddddddd I'm either going to Glasgow Caledonian or Robert Gordon Uni in Aberdeen :redface: I'm so scared tho!!!

Ohhh! Woooah, Aberdeen is really far away from Glasgow, I hope you enjoy the experience! I'm going to be moving away from London in September as well! I'm going Uni of Bristol woohoo :tongue:
Reply 75
Original post by IqraHaq
Lol I'm only good at sciences :tongue:
Even common sense fails me at times :lol:

hahaha :colone:
Reply 76
Original post by cupcakes87
bum fluff

:rofl:
Reply 77
Original post by AnharM
Ohhh! Woooah, Aberdeen is really far away from Glasgow, I hope you enjoy the experience! I'm going to be moving away from London in September as well! I'm going Uni of Bristol woohoo :tongue:

Lol I know! Which is why its quite scary! And my doesn't help lol, he's been acting really funny past few weeks, and I asked him about it.. And his problem is: "my little princess is growing up too quickly :sad:" :')

Bristol is quite far from London tho isn't it? :eek: or is that mt geography failing again... Lol
Reply 78
Original post by IqraHaq
Lol I know! Which is why its quite scary! And my doesn't help lol, he's been acting really funny past few weeks, and I asked him about it.. And his problem is: "my little princess is growing up too quickly :sad:" :')

Bristol is quite far from London tho isn't it? :eek: or is that mt geography failing again... Lol

Awwwhhh, my mum isn't even talking about it to me :/
She's completely against the idea of me going out of London, but I won't be able to get into UCL because I'm 100% sure I didn't get A*A, so they won't accept me. So yeah, I'm going Bristol and mum has to accept it sooner rather than later.

And yeah, bristol is faaar as well...I can't wait to meet new people and do new stuff man, can't wait! :biggrin:
Reply 79
Original post by AnharM
Awwwhhh, my mum isn't even talking about it to me :/
She's completely against the idea of me going out of London, but I won't be able to get into UCL because I'm 100% sure I didn't get A*A, so they won't accept me. So yeah, I'm going Bristol and mum has to accept it sooner rather than later.

And yeah, bristol is faaar as well...I can't wait to meet new people and do new stuff man, can't wait! :biggrin:

Aww right lol, parents for you I guess! Love us too much :cute::lol: But that's kinda the same for me lol, my dad doesn't want me going out of Glasgow but he wants me to do pharmacy so I'll have to go RGU for that!

And yeh! Thts one thing I'm excited about I guess! Meeting new people and doing new things! :biggrin::woo:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending