Keele University
Keele
Reply 1
Outkast, hey ya.:cool:
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
As I Lay Dying - The Beginning
nothing! (well technically Baseball on tv, but shh)

Today though I've listened to: Thought Riot, Thrice, actually I think thats all today, hmm.
Reply 4
richyw
Most of the topics on here aren't mushc fun when you've drunk

Are you joking? What's more fun when you're drunk than logging on here to see who's doing maths or psychology next year? I remember the days when me and my friends would start drinking with the sole intention of trawling various internet sites, seeing who around the world was doing maths or psychology. We used to post under aliases on several sites saying 'Yeah, I'm going to be doing maths at <insert university> next year! I'll see you there! Let's meet by the bus stop on the first day!' All the while chuckling away to ourselves because the hilarity was that WE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IF THERE WAS A BUS STOP AT THE UNIVERSITY! Oh what a riot it was. Apparently at certain universities, there were entire years of maths students gathered at a bus stop waiting for us to arrive, and seeing as we'd told them we'd drive up in a bus, every time they saw one approaching they thought it was us. It never was though, AND THAT WAS EVEN MORE HILARIOUS! BECAUSE I DON'T OWN A BUS! GET IT? DO YOU GET IT? NO BUS! HOHO!

Oh... I mean *ahem* I'm listening to The Strokes.
Berk
Are you joking? What's more fun when you're drunk than logging on here to see who's doing maths or psychology next year? I remember the days when me and my friends would start drinking with the sole intention of trawling various internet sites, seeing who around the world was doing maths or psychology. We used to post under aliases on several sites saying 'Yeah, I'm going to be doing maths at <insert university> next year! I'll see you there! Let's meet by the bus stop on the first day!' All the while chuckling away to ourselves because the hilarity was that WE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IF THERE WAS A BUS STOP AT THE UNIVERSITY! Oh what a riot it was. Apparently at certain universities, there were entire years of maths students gathered at a bus stop waiting for us to arrive, and seeing as we'd told them we'd drive up in a bus, every time they saw one approaching they thought it was us. It never was though, AND THAT WAS EVEN MORE HILARIOUS! BECAUSE I DON'T OWN A BUS! GET IT? DO YOU GET IT? NO BUS! HOHO!

Oh... I mean *ahem* I'm listening to The Strokes.
:rofl: legend!

so, we meeting at the bus stop on the first day then? :p:

on topic;

flip n fill - discoland :redface:
Reply 6
Yeah, why not, let's all meet at the bus stop on the first day. Let's face it, it's bound to be just as successful as the meet-up that people tried to arrange last year. (Nobody remembers that meet-up? Well, that's because IT NEVER HAPPENED. Though this may have had something to do with the fact that I expressed a vague interest in attending it. It probably did happen, but they probably arranged it in secret, away from my view. They all seem to think I'm too crazy to be allowed outside, let alone to social events, the cads!)

I EVEN MADE A PYRAMID OF FERRERO ROCHE FOR YOU LOT! A PYRAMID! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG THAT LOOK? IT TOOK THE EGYPTIANS YEARS ON END TO BUILD THE PYRAMIDS, AND THEY WERE MADE OF ROCKS, NOT DAFT CHOCOLATES THAT WERE SEEMINGLY CREATED TO BE PYRAMID-PROOF. AND BECAUSE NOBODY TURNED UP THEY ALL MELTED. ON THE LAWN. IT TOOK WEEKS TO WASH THE LAWN WITH A HOSE, AND THEN THEY HAD A HOSEPIPE BAN SO I HAD TO CONSTANTLY FILL UP A WATERING CAN WITH TAP WATER AND GO BACK AND FORTH ALL DAY. I NEARLY FAILED MY DEGREE BECAUSE OF YOU. YOU KNAVES.

*ahem* [clears throat] I'm now listening to Kool and the Gang...
funny... :rolleyes:
Reply 8
Well, as I'm still drunk I'll ciontinue... Slide Away by Oasis, top tune man
still drunk? wow lol
Latterman - Turn Up the Punk We'll be Singing (album) you may notice I stole the album title and used it for my signature now :smile:

Latest