The Student Room Group

Questions to the Dutchman - AMAA

Following the recent re-trend in AMAs I thought I'd try to join the cool kids too, but it's 'Almost Anything' because asking questions about the size of my penis or my sex life isn't cool.

Anyway, anything you've been wondering, anything that's been bothering you, kept you up at night, general interest etc, fire away :biggrin:

Although not literally, no guns thanks.

Alternatively if you're out of questions or were just nosing, feel free to find where on earth cats are in the second season of Spot The Cat!

MM told me that doing one of these things would be on my own head, I think she's preparing a gravestone too, couldn't be that bad could it?

Scroll to see replies

Do you love cats as much as I do?
Are you a ruthless dutchman?
Reply 3
Will I ever be as cool as you?
Reply 4
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Do you love cats as much as I do?

That would depend, I don't know how much you like cats..

Although I know that I'd love to own a house next to a cat shelter with a large back garden for them to run about in [[Of course making sure they don't run off, gotta look after them]] and then I'd have 500 cats.

Although currently I only have 2 cats, one the dudiest of dudes that have ever duded and the other's a floof.
Reply 5
Original post by u_ahmed94
Are you a ruthless dutchman?

Very, yes. Extremely.
Favourite film? :smile:
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
That would depend, I don't know how much you like cats..

Although I know that I'd love to own a house next to a cat shelter with a large back garden for them to run about in [[Of course making sure they don't run off, gotta look after them]] and then I'd have 500 cats.

Although currently I only have 2 cats, one the dudiest of dudes that have ever duded and the other's a floof.

My ovaries are all a quiver.
How did you fail your third year of University given your ability to speak two languages and write eloquent English?
Reply 9
Original post by 8472
Will I ever be as cool as you?

Let time be the one to tell, young one. But remember to be true to who you are, but show nobody that you really do care about stuff, because you're too cool for that.

Train your apathy, but do not let it become you.
Reply 10
Original post by SassQueen13
Favourite film? :smile:

Iron Man.

First thing to come to mind, but I love robotics! I really liked Transformers when the film came out but then came Iron Man and I just

hngggrobots
Waarom zo meedogenloos? :wink:

That's like the dream, man.
Iron Man.

First thing to come to mind, but I love robotics! I really liked Transformers when the film came out but then came Iron Man and I just

hngggrobots

Tony Stark :woo:

Aaaah I'm not a massive Transformers fan, have you seen I, Robot? I looooove that film :biggrin:
Reply 14
Original post by Viva Emptiness
My ovaries are all a quiver.

Is it bad that for a moment I got confused and

What is your favourite song?
What do you like drawing?

:lol:

I kind of feel like my privacy has been violated, in a weird way.
What is it that makes you so ruthless?
Reply 19
Original post by Friendly Liberal
How did you fail your third year of University given your ability to speak two languages and write eloquent English?

Because I just had to google the definition of eloquent. Oh, and language capabilities do not help that much in a highly mathematical subject such as Mechanical Engineering.

I can write and type English to a decent extend but I'm still working on sounding professional, since I was told that I write how I speak, which is very informal.

Lastly, I was a dickbutt when it came to work. Well, that and my parents split after the Christmas holidays and I had to help Dad move out and help him with depression, not something ideal when exams are around and reports and coursework and new lecture material and presentations etc.

It just didn't go well ><

[[PS: My Dutch has become extremely limited, I try to work on it but I left the country when I was 7, Dutch at heart but bred British]]

Quick Reply

Latest