The Student Room Group

Tie and shoes help to wear with a suit

Recently bought a new suit similar looking one is on link below

http://cdn04.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/bomer-suit/matt-bomer-blue-suit-white-collar-05.jpg

need some advice on what colour shoes I should buy and what colour tie I should wear? (For an upcoming wedding I will be attending)

thanks
Brown shoes with a navy suit. What colour shirt? White? If white you can put any colour tie with a navy suit/white shirt. Navy/Navy is boring unless you have a funky pattern, red is a bit much, try brown?
Reply 2
Original post by Pussy Galore
Brown shoes with a navy suit. What colour shirt? White? If white you can put any colour tie with a navy suit/white shirt. Navy/Navy is boring unless you have a funky pattern, red is a bit much, try brown?

Hi mate , yes I will be wearing a white shirt. How about red tie and brown shoes? What do you think?
Original post by Santz92
Hi mate , yes I will be wearing a white shirt. How about red tie and brown shoes? What do you think?

Its a classic combination, Its also my favourite but it screams business to me not wedding. But it won't look bad, as I said you could put any colour tie with a navy/white shirt, trust me, I used to be a suit salesman.

Quick Reply

Latest