The Student Room Group

Spots on my vagina

Hello I'm 16 and I have been with my bf a few months now we have unprotected sex because I'm on the injection but I'm worried I have caught something or it's just ingrowing hairs there like big hard spots next to my clit to the left and they are sore when I walk and i don't wanna have sex with my partner again just incase it is something bad but he is the only person I have ever had sex with so if anything I got it from him I don't know how to get rid of them and I'm too scared to go to the doctor

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would go see a doctor, it could get worse if you leave it too long. Honestly doctors have seen everything and you shouldn't feel scared, just request a female doctor if that makes you feel more comfortable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
I'm scared that I have got something cause I've been so stupid

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's your choice.

You can stay scared and not having sex, or you can go to your GP or sexual health clinic and - very probably - find out that it's just ingrowing hairs. Either way, you can get some treatment and advice.

How many other partners has your boyfriend had, and how many of those has he had sex without using condoms?
Reply 4
As far as I know he has had 3 including me but I don't know if he used a condom or not

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've had it but I was told it was a reaction of some sort. Just get it checked out. Could just be a spot.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Yeah I guess so

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest