The Student Room Group

Help with Computing at Sixth Form

So, I've chose Computing as one of my courses at sixth Form and i was wondering if i could get ay advice from anyone who has done this course or still doing it. Also, is there any good sites to start revising computing before I start Sixth Form?
Original post by CosmicAero
So, I've chose Computing as one of my courses at sixth Form and i was wondering if i could get ay advice from anyone who has done this course or still doing it. Also, is there any good sites to start revising computing before I start Sixth Form?

Heya, I'm going to put this in the ICT forum for you as you should get more responses there.:smile:

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=132
Reply 2
Original post by CosmicAero

Do you know which exam board it is (AQA, WJEC or OCR?)

Regardless, yes, it's good to start doing some preparation before you start. You could try some simple programming.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending