The Student Room Group

2015 Consulting graduate applications

As the title says, just following on from the previous years threads. I know EY and Deloitte have opened for 2015 starts today. Thought people could share when others do too!

Good luck all.

Scroll to see replies

Accenture also open.
Reply 2
Sent mine off to EY and Del today.
Original post by Consultingstude
Accenture also open.

Went on Accenture website, says they are closed for 2014 and 2015 will be opening later?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Fist interview at EY London office for the Sept 2015 advisory programme! Anybody else interviewing on the 15th of August?
Original post by ramadi88
Fist interview at EY London office for the Sept 2015 advisory programme! Anybody else interviewing on the 15th of August?

September 2015? Is this an industry work placement? Or is it just when next years summer scheme finishes?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by t00 g00d for u
September 2015? Is this an industry work placement? Or is it just when next years summer scheme finishes?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Clue is in the thread title

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahh, makes sense, seems I am in the wrong thread. Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone heard from Deloitte? Done the numerical test but not heard since.
Original post by ShadowFlames
Anyone heard from Deloitte? Done the numerical test but not heard since.

Same situation.
Oh wow, I had no idea it started this early. I really need to talk to the careers service again. My work experience placement doesn't end until early September, and I'd like to be able to talk about that in applications. I assume graduate roles will still be taking applications at that time, right?
(edited 9 years ago)
Just heard back from Deloitte, need to do a critical thinking test now.

Original post by TritonSails
Oh wow, I had no idea it started this early. I really need to talk to the careers service again. My work experience placement doesn't end until early September, and I'd like to be able to talk about that in applications. I assume graduate roles will still be taking applications at that time, right?

Yea they should be but from what I've read online, I think its better to send in an application early.

Yea they should be but from what I've read online, I think its better to send in an application early.

That's good to hear. I feel like the benefit of having relevant work experience to write about would outweigh that of applying early.
(edited 9 years ago)

Still haven't heard back from mine :frown: , been nearly two weeks!

Have you done the test? Definitely different to any grad scheme psychometric test I have done before haha.
Have you done the test? Definitely different to any grad scheme psychometric test I have done before haha.

Yea. It was definitely different. Hopefully passed, not too confident on how it went to be honest.
I heard Deloitte have changed from Kenexa to Talent Lens for the numerical testing. Is this true and if so, how different is it from Kenexa style questions? Also, how did you guys prepare for it?
Original post by Throwaway2521
I heard Deloitte have changed from Kenexa to Talent Lens for the numerical testing. Is this true and if so, how different is it from Kenexa style questions? Also, how did you guys prepare for it?

Still pretty standard questions in terms of the numerical questions. Critical thinking was different to any others I have done. I just went straight into it, I dont think you really need to prepare for them as long as your maths is okay.
Reply 18
Applied to Accenture yesterday - anyone else?
Still pretty standard questions in terms of the numerical questions. Critical thinking was different to any others I have done. I just went straight into it, I dont think you really need to prepare for them as long as your maths is okay.

Awesome, thanks for the reply! Just out of interest, was the numerical test 20 questions in 20 minutes?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest