The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Sky Plaza

Hey, I'm looking for people moving into the Sky Plaza this year 2014, I'm in flat 389.
Reply 1
Hey I'm staying in the plaza! Haven't got my flat number yet though!
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by LaurenBirdie
Hey, I'm looking for people moving into the Sky Plaza this year 2014, I'm in flat 389.

Heyy I'm 382!!! :smile: x
I'm flat 098! On the bottom floor! Haven't seen anyone say they're on the bottom floor though so I'm getting worried haha
Reply 4
Reply 5
I wanted to ask if you guys that have booked a room in Sky Plaza do you know why the minimum amount that you can pay per week is 138 that is far more expensive from other similar accommodations of unite students? I found three accommodations via an agent, one in Sky Plaza, one in The Plaza and one in the Concept but Sky Plaza is the most expensive one (starting with a minimum amount).

Concept Place:
Classic ensuite room from £117.00
Description
Classic ensuites are 13 metres squared, have three quarter beds and share a kitchen with 3-6 people.

The Plaza:
Classic ensuite room from £123.00
Description
Classic ensuite rooms are 13 metres squared, have three quarter beds and share a kitchen with 3-6 people.

Sky Plaza:
Classic ensuite room from £138.00
Description
Classic ensuite rooms are 13 metres squared, have three quarter beds with under-bed storage with easy access and share a kitchen with 2-5 people.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6
Well, Andreascy. I'd say when I booked the room at Sky Plaza (since May) the price is not that hight as they are now.

But for the reason why Sky Plaza is more expensive than other accommodation of Unite might be that Sky Plaza is the newest and they have more facilities than the rest (The Plaza can use Sky Plaza's gym though). I haven't consider Concept Place as I saw some said it's not quite good compare to another two. My friend told me if you don't mind about old-new you can stay in The Plaza, it's almost the same as Sky Plaza :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Yeap the rooms of Sky Plaza seems fantastic in terms of design but i just wanted to understand the high price, maybe its from high demand. One last thing, this is a description that i foud through an agent for the Sky Plaza:

"With a choice of Classic and Premium rooms, Sky Plaza has something suitable for every student. Floors 1-18 offer en suite rooms, whilst floors 19 and above offer en-suite rooms, studios, and one bedroom flats. "

Anyone knows what does one bedroom flats mean ?
(edited 9 years ago)
Block B Flat 038?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9
One bedroom flats mean you don't have to share kitchen/ living room area with others.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest