The Student Room Group

Urgent Help: Acne scars and meeting online date

Hey,

So I met this guy on Tinder over a month ago and we hit it off instantly, the convo flowed really well, we have loads in common and he doesn't seem to be just looking for sex (as a lot of guys on Tinder are). After a few weeks of messaging we exchanged numbers and have been speaking everyday since. He suggested us meeting sometime soon which I am keen to do, however I have suffered from acne in the past and I have some scars and dark marks on my face which make me feel really ugly! Obviously in my pictures you don't see them too well but I'm really nervous and I don't know what to do. I don't own make-up because it irritates my skin. Any advice would be really appreciated :smile:
Reply 1
If you click so well, he shouldn't care much about your old ache. Just be yourself, looks aren't important.

If you're really worried, perhaps try an allergy free foundation?
i know this was posted a while ago but if you need help in the future try the colllection lasting perfection concealer it really does cover anything i kow i have ache myself and its also not expensive i think its £4.99 , hope the mmeting went well :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest