The Student Room Group

Is it rape if...

Scroll to see replies

do you morons really think that if i was under investigation for rape i'd post in a student forum? This is hypothetical. Why are people so ****ing stupid
I have drunk sex all the time, nobody has reported me for rape.
Original post by This Is Matt
In my opinion, any insertion of the penis into the vagina/anus that was not consented to is rape regardless of the state of both participants were in at the time.

Obviously if they had a gun held to their heads and told 'have sex' it's different but when does that happen?

What makes you side with the woman
Original post by EatAndRevise
If neither parties agree, nor disagree, does that make it a double negative? or a double positive? That means you did rape her, you are a sick human being.

And you are a big ****ing dumbass
Original post by TheAnusFiles

I'm not a sex-crazed, hormone-controlled man slut. I was brought up properly, respect women and want to see a return to the days when sex was regarded as emotional and special and not just an activity. That, and I'm also a bit priggish :wink:
I'm not a sex-crazed, hormone-controlled man slut. I was brought up properly, respect women and want to see a return to the days when sex was regarded as emotional and special and not just an activity. That, and I'm also a bit priggish :wink:

So do you also think women that like sex and aggressively pursue men are sluts aswell?
So do you also think women that like sex and aggressively pursue men are sluts aswell?

I would apply the term 'slut' to anyone who I judge as having loose sexual morals and is sexually promiscuous.
I would apply the term 'slut' to anyone who I judge as having loose sexual morals and is sexually promiscuous.

Maybe I'm reading too much into this but are you some sort of conservative white nationalist

Sorry, i might of missed something so this could be a stupid question, but how is he siding with the women?

He said vaginal/anal penetration that does not have consent is rape - this includes not having male consent as well.
Maybe I'm reading too much into this but are you some sort of conservative white nationalist

Race or colour has nothing to do with it. But I am a right-wing, traditionalist, classical conservative, social authoritarian.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by brownsugar-xx
Sorry, i might of missed something so this could be a stupid question, but how is he siding with the women?

He said vaginal/anal penetration that does not have consent is rape - this includes not having male consent as well.

Well the way he worded it, emphasising the mans actions made it sound like that

And can two people simultaneously rape each other?
Race or colour has nothing to do with it. But I am a right-wing, traditionalist, social authoritarian.

Christ
Well the way he worded it, emphasising the mans actions made it sound like that

And can two people simultaneously rape each other?

I just thought of pretty disturbing situation where theoritcally yes :laugh: but it's pretty far fetched so i'll go with no. Why?
I just thought of pretty disturbing situation where theoritcally yes :laugh: but it's pretty far fetched so i'll go with no. Why?

...explain o.O
...explain o.O

Erm...a grown man could quite easily anal rape a boy aged 11 or something. Similarly, a grown women could do the same but the boy would have to be involuntarily turned on first.
Erm...a grown man could quite easily anal rape a boy aged 11 or something. Similarly, a grown women could do the same but the boy would have to be involuntarily turned on first.

How would the boy be raping the adult then?
...explain o.O

uhhh like maybe two gay guys, who both don't want to be bottom, and so ensues some kind of penis jousting...maybe you get the idea now :frown:
uhhh like maybe two gay guys, who both don't want to be bottom, and so ensues some kind of penis jousting...maybe you get the idea now :frown:

.... ... ...

... hmmm... i guess so haha
How would the boy be raping the adult then?

You didn't say it had to be the boy raping the adult. You questioned if males could be raped. I said yes and gave an example.
In a purely legal sense, cisgender women cannot commit rape in the UK - the offence refers specifically to the insertion of a penis into a vagina or anus. After that, it depends what you mean by "drunk", really. But I don't see how you could have "mutual rape", because if neither party consents to it it wouldn't happen. That's the key point legally - was there consent or not. The main sucessful prosecutions where a party is drunk come when a man takes a lack of objection to equal consent, which legally it does not, when the person they are having sex with is so drunk they are not capable of saying no. If both parties were that drunk that they were incapable of objection, they would also be incapable of having sex in the first place.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending