The Student Room Group

Anyone beginning ACCA Knowledge Level?

I am beginning ACCA Knowledge Level.
Anyone here in the same start?
We can get together here and always discuss our doubts and discussions about everything on ACCA and make friends helping each other for the ACCA studies:yep::hugs:

Scroll to see replies

Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
Original post by Sena5
I am beginning ACCA Knowledge Level.
Anyone here in the same start?
We can get together here and always discuss our doubts and discussions about everything on ACCA and make friends helping each other for the ACCA studies:yep::hugs:

yeah,me.this august.I've read some of the old books(BPP) F1 F2 and F3 ...:smile:
Reply 3
Original post by economist2
yeah,me.this august.I've read some of the old books(BPP) F1 F2 and F3 ...:smile:

Hey great to have you here. I'm starting it today. Just begun uni myself. Keep in contact on this thread.We can discuss all doubts and all discussions.:smile:
Im actually revising for the 3 papers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Farhaan Bengah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Great any discussions about the subject.This thread is for those in this level and who already did it for support and advise. All doubts and questions can be put on this thread.

This thread really seems important to me.
Original post by Sena5
Great any discussions about the subject.This thread is for those in this level and who already did it for support and advise. All doubts and questions can be put on this thread.

This thread really seems important to me.

Which tuition provider have you chosen?I've applied to BPP.
Reply 7
Wow
Reply 8

Well I don't live in UK, but I chose to do UK ACCA.
Good Luck! Feel free to discuss about ACCA revision,studies,past paper,markskemes or anything regarding ACCA.
Reply 9

Posted from TSR Mobile

How do you find the 3 papers?
Are you gonna do your exams F1-F3 Knowledge Level on December 2014?
Original post by Sena5
Well I don't live in UK, but I chose to do UK ACCA.
Good Luck! Feel free to discuss about ACCA revision,studies,past paper,markskemes or anything regarding ACCA.

Why did you go for ACCA over ACA?
The 3 papers they are easy if you revise and practice past papers. Im going to do CBE for f1 by the end of this month, f2 september and f3 november. I will attend all CBE, because you get your result right after you attend them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by Enoxial
Why did you go for ACCA over ACA?

ACCA is popular than CIMA cos CIMA is done by loads of people and is now common.

ACCA is for those who want accountancy and finance stuff. I don't know much about ACA but, have chose ACCA as UK recognises it and prefers it more to CIMA.I'm not sure about ACA though.
Reply 13

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you used this site - http://opentuition.com/acca/f2/f2-course-notes/
For ACCA?
Reply 14

Have you used this site - http://opentuition.com/acca/f2/f2-course-notes/
For ACCA?
If you have the ACCA Ebook can you upload it here or link me whereever you upload it.
I haven't been given the text book yet for foundation level F1,F2 , F3.:sadnod:
Or can you give me a copy of the book?pls..
Yes im using opentuition.org

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im following the opentuition lecture too, easily understand.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got revision revision kit of bpp and kaplan

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
I got revision revision kit of bpp and kaplan

Posted from TSR Mobile

Could you upload it for me cos my uni hasn't provided any texts yet for the course.
The revision kit i got them hard copy , books.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending