The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Hartpury Accommodation 2014

Hey, i cant find anything on here, so i thought i'd start a new one. Have people got their accommodation through yet? I have New Vicarage, and was just wondering when we find out what room we have? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by jasmine95
Hey, i cant find anything on here, so i thought i'd start a new one. Have people got their accommodation through yet? I have New Vicarage, and was just wondering when we find out what room we have? :smile:

Hey! ive got my accommodation and im in Limbury! im not sure when we find out our rooms, hopefully soon! :smile:
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Hi,

ive just been informed (via email) that the on-site accommodation is currently full. kinda disappointed and worried but i dont have other choice so i have to take up this opportunity.

So i have to live off-site .

Is anybody unlucky like me lol x
Reply 3
Original post by Gemmad123
Hey! ive got my accommodation and im in Limbury! im not sure when we find out our rooms, hopefully soon! :smile:

Aww awesome! :smile:
Reply 4
I've got accommodation in Limbury too! What are you studying? I'm doing a BSc in Animal Science :smile:
Reply 5
I'm in hartpury house:P
Reply 6
Original post by sophieb96
I've got accommodation in Limbury too! What are you studying? I'm doing a BSc in Animal Science :smile:

Hi im in Limbury in September and I'm also doing Bsc Animals science!! :colondollar:
Reply 7
Hey guys, I'm studying the FdSc Veterinary Nursing Science and I am also staying in Limbury:smile:
Reply 8
Original post by nelly_1996
Hi,

ive just been informed (via email) that the on-site accommodation is currently full. kinda disappointed and worried but i dont have other choice so i have to take up this opportunity.

So i have to live off-site .

Is anybody unlucky like me lol x

Hi, yes me to! I've applied through clearing for bioveterinary, and I've got a place in the southstreet off-site accomodation, did you find something?
Reply 9
I'm staying at southgate street!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey new freshers, I am a Second year Biovet, I am also the Media and Publicity Officer for The Vet Society at Hartpury. We will be at freshers fair on the 17th September <facebook link removed by mod>

Also, to the people who have offsite accommodation and are worried/dissapointed. Don't Worry about it, I lived offsite all of my first year as I applied through clearing, initially i was pretty gutted as I wanted to be on site. But now I am so glad I lived offsite! All of the off-site accommodations are right in the middle of everything and almost on top of the nightlife strip. It is really really fun! I'm living offsite for second and third year as well. xx
wow! so many people staying at southgate street. i've been allocated a large room on Park Road
Does anyone know if that offsite accommodation is shared? I mean do you need to share the room with another student? Principally the one on Park Road>..
Original post by sophieb96

I am also gunna be at Limbury! :smile: I'm doing Animal Behaviour and Welfare
Original post by nelly_venelinova
Does anyone know if that offsite accommodation is shared? I mean do you need to share the room with another student? Principally the one on Park Road>..

All the bedrooms are individual at all offsite accommodation as far as i know :smile:
'' Room type: single Large, ensuite catered '' Can anyone tell me does this mean that I am going to live alone in that room or what does it mean? :biggrin: oh im just lost right now lol x
'' Room type: single Large, ensuite catered '' Can anyone tell me does this mean that I am going to live alone in that room or what does it mean? :biggrin: oh im just lost right now lol x

You should have your own room, with your own en-suite bathroom. Kitchen area will be shared. x
Anyone else wanna talk to people before we start Gloucester? I'm doing fdsc Animal Behaviour and will be living at Limbury. So scared!

Posted from TSR Mobile
owww so catered means that the kitchen will be shared, doesn't it? x
owww so catered means that the kitchen will be shared, doesn't it? x

I believe all the onsite accommodation has a communal kitchen(s). I think catered means you get food vouchers or something as well for the canteen. I lived offsite so im not entirely sure.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending