The Student Room Group

A levels

Should u start revising for your a level subjects in the summer
Reply 1
No, enjoy summer, it's not revision if you haven't learnt it before
Original post by Shabaz77

Have you just finished your GCSE's? If so, then I personally wouldn't because you have to work hard for the next 2 years; use this Summer as a relaxing one because there are many hard-working summers to come!

Kind regards,
Ben
Original post by Shabaz77

You dont need to revise now.
The only thing i would recommend is doing a bit of research into what you might be learning so you are prepared.
We got given about 50 pages of chemistry work, 10 double sided maths worksheets, 2 double sided biology worksheets, 12 physics definitions to learn and a practice qualitative practical for physics...to complete in the summer holidays....WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!:cry:
Reply 5
Original post by Laurasaur
We got given about 50 pages of chemistry work, 10 double sided maths worksheets, 2 double sided biology worksheets, 12 physics definitions to learn and a practice qualitative practical for physics...to complete in the summer holidays....WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!:cry:

At least you'll be well prepared, and it's better than having all that work to do in, say, the first week back!! I'm sure when you start doing the work it'll seem like less than it sounds. :tongue: It could probably all be done in about a week and then you'll still have maybe 7 or so weeks of summer remaining!

The physics definitions might take an hour, the practical might take an hour, the biology sheets might take an hour each, the maths worksheets might take half an hour each...that totals about 9 hours. Even when you include the chemistry it shouldn't take more than a week even if you spread it out so you do just a few hours a day. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest