The Student Room Group

Help me

Hi... i am from India and my cbse board result is not good. I got 70% in 12 but i had 95% in 10th. I couldn't really study in 12 due to some pesonal issues. Also my SAT score is 2320. Do i have any chance of making it into top Ivy league colleges in US? Plz rply soon... m really scared. And also do i need to take subject tests? I want to do engineering
Original post by Venika
Hi... i am from India and my cbse board result is not good. I got 70% in 12 but i had 95% in 10th. I couldn't really study in 12 due to some pesonal issues. Also my SAT score is 2320. Do i have any chance of making it into top Ivy league colleges in US? Plz rply soon... m really scared. And also do i need to take subject tests? I want to do engineering

Hey, I've moved this to the Engineering forum for you. You're more likely to get good replies here on this topic than in Ask A Moderator. :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by usycool1
Hey, I've moved this to the Engineering forum for you. You're more likely to get good replies here than in Ask A Moderator. :tongue:

thankyou... I uhmm... kind of new to ol dis n cudnt realy figure out how it worked...
Reply 3
I am really touched by d replies... -_-

Quick Reply

Latest