The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
How old are you?
You could put down the min spend for a table in a really nice club in london. Have a look at viewlondon's reviews and see which ones you like the look off
are bouncy castle?! :eek: very romantic... :rolleyes:
im 20, in november and were at uni together...at Cam so london is an option but clubbing isnt really my thing...or hers relly but she mght like it cos its 'cool'.
Reply 4
Yeah. It really depends on your age.

Edit:

Well London has some nice resturants. The Picadily/Leicester sqaure region is great. They have a number of good resturants. That might cost £30 - £50 ish
ohhh i dont want romantic, i do romantic too much and she prefers plain fun, shes a bunny rabbit sort of girl but HATES romantic. Heart breaker i know but she is also fantastic so fine!!

BUT LOVELY AND FUNNY IS ROMANTIC JUST WITH SOME EXTRA FLAVOUR...right?
do u think im being too cheap fr what i want?
Reply 7
Ell if you still want to go to London, you should go on to TFL's website. It has loads of info regarding clubs, theaters etc. It doesn't have everthing but a damn good selection.
Reply 8
Bouncy Castles are really really fun :biggrin:
Reply 9
DUFFMAN! proposes the best use of that money can only be to buy 300 bottles of sweet, intoxicating DUFF! Don't be boring! Increase your chances of scoring! With that wonderful beer. OH, YEAH!!

No liability is to be attached to Barry DUFFMAN! or any corporate figureheads at Duff Beer PLC in the event that buying such a gift results in physical injury to the face, groin or nether regions.
hehehe....
Reply 11
Bouncy castle sounds FUN :biggrin: Bouncy slide, however, kicks bouncy castle's ass. Why don't you have a really kiddie party for her if it's something she'd enjoy - lots of sweets, pass the parcel, bouncy castle - just a silly afternoon with lots of mates and then treat her to a more meaningful present that she can keep.

Alternatively, if you think she'd think all that was just a bit poo, you could take her somewhere on a weekend away. You could do Paris for £300 for a weekend easily.
Reply 12
DUFFMAN!
DUFFMAN! proposes the best use of that money can only be to buy 300 bottles of sweet, intoxicating DUFF! Don't be boring! Increase your chances of scoring! With that wonderful beer. OH, YEAH!!

No liability is to be attached to Barry DUFFMAN! or any corporate figureheads at Duff Beer PLC in the event that buying such a gift results in physical injury to the face, groin or nether regions.

6 posts and has that much rep, *sigh* i wish i was that popular
anyone more ideas??? Her friends have no sould im not sure the kiddies party wd go down well, but id enjoy it!
6 posts and has that much rep, *sigh* i wish i was that popular

Duuuude. At least you have some rep!

To OP. Asking her friends would be a good idea. In passing it is likely that she has mentioned what she would want from a boyfriend.
Reply 15
£300? will you be my boyfriend? :p:
Reply 16
You should rid your brain of the idea that your girlfriend is the best or deserves the best. No one is that precious. You'll probably have many more girlfirends and forget that you ever thought this one so special.

Oh, and are you lavishing her with money out of your own will, or do you feel that she'd be rather dismayed if you didn't? If the former, maybe you are insecure and believe that your company alone will not satisfy her. If the latter, she may be shallow and superficial and not the type of girl who deserves money thrown at her.
I'll have to say a bouncey castle is the best thing ever - just not mixed with people drinking alcohol who are prone to throw up.

why don't you take her for dinner on her birthday and then take her to a gig or show sometime around it so you've given her something fun and special, but it won't be over the top expensive or cheap :biggrin:
lol juwel....so cynical!!
and ur wrong, she is morally perfect and i spend on her because making her happy is very very importnat to me.

Latest

Trending

Trending