The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton
Visit website

2 double rooms available in student house - Northampton

Hi guysss, so I'm currently living in a 5 bed house at the moment. 3 of the rooms are already gone. The two remaining ones are all doubles with double beds. The rent is only £332 a month with bills included and an extra £5 for the internet. The property is just off a main road so there are loads of shops and takeouts and approx 10-15 minutes from town walking. Contact me if you want any more info or you are interested. Thanksss :smile:
Reply 1
hi i am intreested so could i get your contact details
Northampton
Visit website
Reply 2
hey i am looking for availble rooms and i saw that you are looking for two people and me an my friend are interested so could we come and veiw it so could we have tour number to call u on and arrange a day this week please
Reply 3
Hi, i am really interested. Is there a room still available??
If the room is still available I'm interested! Sounds nice and convenient, I'm 21 and starting a business degree this September! Can I get your contact details so we can talk and settle an agreement?

Oye Ajike
Reply 5
Hi there,are the rooms still available? How far a walk is it from the Queens Campus? Im starting my first year in September,and visited the Halls today...they are a bit small!
Reply 6
Original post by Alixcia
Hi guysss, so I'm currently living in a 5 bed house at the moment. 3 of the rooms are already gone. The two remaining ones are all doubles with double beds. The rent is only £332 a month with bills included and an extra £5 for the internet. The property is just off a main road so there are loads of shops and takeouts and approx 10-15 minutes from town walking. Contact me if you want any more info or you are interested. Thanksss :smile:

Hey there! is there still a room avaliable, if so, how far is it from the Parks campus?
Reply 7
correction...Park Campus!
Hi I am interested in this for me and my cousin. What could I possibly do next ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending