The Student Room Group

Next Induction Day

Hi, I have a temporary position at Next at thinking of wearing smart trousers, a white shirt and black flats, does that seem too smart for an induction?

Also, how much do Next employees get paid? I'm 19 btw.
I was told I'd get paid for the induction as well, does anyone know how much I'd get paid for that?
Thanks.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Hi i got the same, its temporary and i would call back to confirm, im not 100% on clothing for the induction
Original post by dhill07
Hi i got the same, its temporary and i would call back to confirm, im not 100% on clothing for the induction

I just got the email and they confirmed it's temporary. Do you know what you're getting paid? I wasn't told and didn't want to ask.
I was told that I'm doing ladieswear recovery, does anyone know what that means?
Reply 4
I also have my induction tomorrow and I am guessing it is searching for and recovering all the ladies wear, say if someone left or dropped a skirt in mens then you would bring it back to where it belongs
Reply 5
Original post by HelloGoodbye
I just got the email and they confirmed it's temporary. Do you know what you're getting paid? I wasn't told and didn't want to ask.

i got paided 5.80 something a hour, sorry for the late reply

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending